ROTM 2008 JUNE WINNER: Steve T. -AKA- TIRE SHREDDER

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
That's what a supra should look like! Glad to see you took your time to restore such a beautiful car. Well deserved, and congrats!

~Cory

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
wow nice mk2 i still love mine but the mk3 is going to take a lot of my time/money now

i still want to find a mint white mk2 some day

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Nice Job Steve! Congrats for keeping the MK2 in front of the members of SM. While the vast majority here are mk3 owners alot of them came from the mk2 as well. Yours is one of the finest examples of what a Supra is and was. Im a few years behind with mine, but Im following in your footsteps. Well done!

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
theWeezL;1063077 said:
Nice Job Steve! Congrats for keeping the MK2 in front of the members of SM. While the vast majority here are mk3 owners alot of them came from the mk2 as well. Yours is one of the finest examples of what a Supra is and was. Im a few years behind with mine, but Im following in your footsteps. Well done!

thanks for the kind words guys! I consider myself a supra enthusiast...the mk2 just happens to be my favourite. I can see myself owning a mk3 someday just not anytime soon. one step closer to having a mk3 powertrain in my car everyday...haha!

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Steve;

I can't tell you how honoured I feel that you are the one to receive this months prize. I can't think of someone that is more deserving of some free parts than you.

For as long as I live I will always remember your first time at our monthly Toronto Supra Clubmeet...me ripping by you and your parents at WOT; the look on your face as I asked if you want to go for a drive...followed by the look on your parents face that said "This crazy SOB is going to kill our kid". Without a doubt the most memorable TSC meet ever...at least for me. The club needed new and excited blood and you and Jamie came just in time. Believe me when I say we're more honoured to have you guys than you are to be a part of the club.

Keep up the great work bro as it's a huge inspiration to me and everyone else.

Peace.

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
Thanks george!

at the time of the meet I had never seen nor heard a mk2 in person. I heard your car coming from three blocks away rowing through the gears...the 6m screaming through the thorley's and the brullen, echoing off the buildings. I had a huge grin on my face...and my heart was beating so fast I was worried it would burst through my chest. I told my parents "that's got to be a supra" sure enough your shiny black mk2 emerged from behind the kelsey's sign. My eyes shot to your brand new braid wheels with lips gleaming in the sunlight. The smile got wider....I tried to restrain myself from running to your car. man, you have no idea how hard it was to walk over there...I wanted to sprint like an 8 year old.

I couldn't believe I was invited to a meet...that I was standing there waiting for supras to show up (I thought it was an exclusive thing at the time lol) and the fact that you greeted me with a smile and a hand shake surprised me...but when you asked if I wanted a ride.....I was in shock. I almost couldn't enjoy the car ride because my mind was running so wild.

Those 30 seconds right there were probably the turning point in my life...to get a supra, to follow my passion, to become an engineer.

Thanks man!

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Fucking BADASS! I lose internet for a week and this happens. This couldn't go to a more deserving guy. I've watched this car go through it's many stages of improvements and it would inspire anybody.

Thanks for the kind words George. The Toronto Supra Club and this community are the main reasons I have stuck with this car for so long.

I can't wait for the annual meet and for Steve to add another trophy to his collection.

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
that car is amazing! Its definitely the foundation of all supras to come after that. To see a car that old look that good is just makes me absolutely happy! Kepp up the great work and keep that car alive! Im tired of seeing beat down 5mg supras. Its hard enough keeping mine is decent shape with the rest of my cars lol.

But absolutely stunning car! great work definitely rotm worthy and Id even go as far to say roty worthy as well. but thats just me.

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
upgradedsupra;1067912 said:
Late but congrats bud for a clean MKII.

You can payment to:

1547 Glover RD
G5I 3O7
BC, Canada :biglaugh:

Duane

I don't pay for action I get for free, hunny :naughty:

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Nice job! Congrats :icon_bigg
I do like clean supras a lot,and this mk2 is a very nice and clean car.
Black exterior colour is the best for mk2s.