ROTM 2008 FEBRUARY WINNER: Joe H. -AKA- OneJoeZee

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Zumtizzle;928281 said:
Where's Joes banner?

I keep seeing that blue car again and again. ;)

You can only be so lucky................:biglaugh:

Mine isn't removed until March the first, and I'd appreciate it if I wasn't rushed out of office. I'm blaming the poor state of Supramania on George, last months winner.:evil2:

We'll be in good hands with Joe as our fearless leader. I hope he doesn't put a ban on all three piece wings. Not all of us can go wingless and make our cars look good like his.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I guess I'm lazy, ahh well. I've put it up now, I'll leave it up for a full month, which will unfortunately means it will overlap with March's winner, but what can you do? ;).

Jeff

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Jeff Lange;958794 said:
I guess I'm lazy, ahh well. I've put it up now, I'll leave it up for a full month, which will unfortunately means it will overlap with March's winner, but what can you do? ;).

Jeff
he can be emo about it :sarcasm:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
LOL funny thread.....kinda f'd up....but funny.

Man, when I saw your car in the banner I honestly thought... *woah...shit that's nice* and then proceeded to learn all about it, not even knowing you owned it...

(i've been gone from here a while...sorry...)

But congrats on winning you earned it!!

Wh1t3T1g3r

The Dreamer
Feb 11, 2008
New Hampshire
Congratulations, your car is flawless! I wish I had your car, I wouldn't be able to sell such a perfect ride. I would just have my family bury me in my car when I died and then put the car in a Pod underground where someone would eventually find it 100's of years from now and they would all bow before its glory. Then they would bring me back to life and I could teach them the ways of the Supra! oh...sorry I forgot I was still typing on supramania...yeah...Congrats man! Laters!!!