Rockband= teh fail

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I've been attempting to play the rockband demos at a couple different Wal-Marts lately to no avail.

Don't get me wrong, I can beat any Guitar Hero song out there on expert, but the guitar that comes with rockband flat out sucks major nut sackage.

The fret key doesn't click, hell, one guitar at one store has already broke. The fucking lag settings can't be manually recalibrated on the demo so you are constistantly missing notes, that otherwise if it were GH you'd be nailing them dead on. It does have preset lag corrections for certain types of TV's, but they are worthless as well. And did I mention that fret key already?? You have to mash the damn thing to make it work! Then it doesn't even hit the notes right.

The drum set on the other hand is okay from what I've played with it so far. The only thing I do like about the guitar from RB is it has 10 keys instead of 5. 5 up top, 5 down low. It also has an addtional function to selecting different eqs while playing.

All in all, a waste of $180.00 bucks if I've ever seen one...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
It won't sync for shit though, plus their already breaking, that lets you know what to expect out of it right there. The GH guitars on demo have been surviving for months over here and the first week out with this one the damn fret key only works half the time.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
man, , I dont know anything about that guitar hero / rockband stuff,,

guess Ive been out of the loop or too old to get into it..

Will

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
doubt it.... I was a big deal in the 80's

alien1.jpg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
speaking of breaking controllers, i'm pretty sure every controller in every walmart is broken in one way or another. Theres something about kids pulling on it fighting over it that makes me have them chillies.