robbed by cooleeze:$

Sep 11, 2007
terrace b.c.
I was wondering if there is a group law suit against cooleeze. Seeing how he'll take your money, give you the run around for a few months, then drop off the face of the earth! One month after ordering a intake pipe it was "just heading out to the ceramic coater's". Next month "it should be coming back from the coater's anytime". On the third month "It'll get shipped out this week". Well it's been 6 1/2 months now, and no reply to 3 e-mails. Anyone have similiar storey's? I'm down for a good old fashion posse! Gotta love the posse appeal!:icon_evil

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Happens all the time. I know a few people that had to put their project on pause just because the stuff takes forever to come in. I am actually surprised that people still buy from him.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jugodegolf bought the cooleze pipes from him last year before the Texas meet. He waited for over two months if I'm not mistaken. He even paid for next day air or something like that and they still took forever to get to him. It may have taken longer than two months, I can't remember.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
When I bought mine it took like 3 months when they claimed a week to build and ship. I had to call and email them every day for over 2 months to get my stuff sent out. Absolutely the worst person to deal with of any transaction in my life.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Wow, good to hear. I always see cooleze pipes being sold and scooped up in no time, didn't know it was such a pain to get them in the first place.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
It took me a while to get my cooleeze parts as well. I bought his parts from ebay and I would say it took little over a month to receive. I forgot that I ordered the parts and when I came home one day I had a huge box at my front door and I forgot what i ordered until I opened the box. One good thing is that communication was not a problem. Greg responded to emails very quickly with me.

I will say that I am disappointed with the way cooleeze parts fit. I had problem with the IC pipes being to short and the turbo inlet pipe didnt fit as it should have either.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah, they're not perfect and have some flaws, but there aren't any other options for us...

Now if someone else came out with pipes that fit as well as the cooleeze or better and where cheaper....they'd make a killing.

I got mine second hand for far cheaper than buying them new.

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
I'm not paying 400+ friggen bucks for intercooler pipes, the guy is crazy.

I think the max I'd pay for good pipes is 200, MAYBE 250 depending on if it came with everything or not.

edit: Oh, and yeah, he takes forever. My exhaust took a good couple months to get sent to my door, had to call him, e-mail him, the whole 9 yards.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
SideWinderGX;1185004 said:
I'm not paying 400+ friggen bucks for intercooler pipes, the guy is crazy.

I think the max I'd pay for good pipes is 200, MAYBE 250 depending on if it came with everything or not.

edit: Oh, and yeah, he takes forever. My exhaust took a good couple months to get sent to my door, had to call him, e-mail him, the whole 9 yards.

Does not matter what you are willing to pay, it is what the market decides and if they are selling at $400, why exactly would anyone bring the price down?

Sep 11, 2007
terrace b.c.
I guess it's pretty obvious this guy needs some pr help. I don't mind waiting for quality parts, but when you get the runaround for as long as i have, It's too much! i'm happy this thread is gonna discourage some potential buyers. This should give Greg some time to clear up his "back orders". btw i better be on the top of that list.