Ride of the Month for May

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

RULES

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least TWO HIGH RESOLUTION pictures. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to rotm@bobiseverywhere.com. Try to keep things well organized as well.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not neccessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

Dead line for May is the 24th this will change in June and a set date will be the same for everymonth from that point on

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the General Section showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.
* An E-Trophy In which you may proudly display in your signature.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

Submit your Ride today.

Edit:

The Prize for this month (Donated by Cooleeze Custom Performance):

64_1_b.JPG
de_1_b.JPG

COOLEEZE CUSTOM PERFORMANCE

*Upper rad hose replacement*​

-This upper pipe comes ceramic coated inside and out for corrosion and heat resistance.

-Polished ceramic chrome looks great in the engine bay, it's one of the first things you notice when popping the hood.

-This makes for a great replacement part and will last a lifetime!!

-Stainless clamps and high quality silicone included.

-Not made in China!!! All of Cooleeze parts are manufactured with pride and care in Canada using American and Canadian materials not cheap steel that wouldn't pass the grade here :)

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
supra8903 said:
I just sent mine. Please let me know if you can open it.

Joseph

I did not get your for some odd reason. double check the email address you sent it to. if you had it right and for sonme reason its not coming thropugh i willl give you another address. But there realy isn't any reason why it should not make it

Never mind your email was in my junk folder for some odd reason

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
I can send 10... I think the zip is 9 or so, I'll send it soon.
You have a prefered format for applications?
Intake:
Fuel:
Exhaust:
Turbo:
Internals:
Electronics:
Wheels/Tires:
Body:
Instrumentation:

Etc...?
Or more like a write up about the car and why it should be ROTM, all of the above?

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
what you have there is good. If its all neatly orginized for us to read makes it easier to go over and a bit less frustrating to read.

I think i might add an official format that can be downloaded and filled out. then sent in with the pictures

heres the official say on what to put in:
Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least TWO HIGH RESOLUTION pictures. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC

Putting in a bit about why you would like to be ride of the month may help you or may hurt you denpending on how you make it sound. I can only speak formyself but, i think it's a good idea.