Rhd

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
this winter as my sig says im looking to do another build and resto. Does anyone know where i could find a RHD clip(engine or no engine). I just got my new welder and wanna do a RHD conversion. So all inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
LOL!

In before the delete or lock.

This thread will not go over well.

Questions i always ask: WHY!?

Also it's a pain in the ass driving a RHD in North America. (i know first hand) ;)

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
rhd conversion? why wouldnt you just buy a JZA70? THey did the conversion in the factory , about 17 years ago. Everything works well, no issues

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
i udnerstand eveyrones reasoning but i cant find jza70s for a decent price i really dont want to pay out 10grand jsut for a car thats gunn be torn down rotressied and built up

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
id be intrested to know how much a complete rhd swap would cost. I guess it would depend if you wanted to swap a 1j, or keep the 7m. BUt still, rhd on roads that are designed for lhd cars, is just bad news. left turns through and intersection?

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
Zumtizzle;1139691 said:
Also it's a pain in the ass driving a RHD in North America. (i know first hand) ;)

Its not a pain in the ass, its an absolute BLAST! Skyline is the funniest car i've ever driven; and i've driven more exotics, euros, and japanese cars than i could think about. Used to work for a European Exotic shop.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Why is everyone bashing on here? If this is something he wants to do then good for him. No one should be stating " lock thread " Any of you have stupid ideas? You all have. This one is not stupid, just something most have no interest in. Stop the bullshit, and do not post if you're not going to inform him, or help him.
:3d_frown:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
92TealSupra;1139898 said:
Why is everyone bashing on here? If this is something he wants to do then good for him. No one should be stating " lock thread " Any of you have stupid ideas? You all have. This one is not stupid, just something most have no interest in. Stop the bullshit, and do not post if you're not going to inform him, or help him.
:3d_frown:

god only helps those who help themselves.....and same for most of us.....he should do a damn search considering this topic has been beat to death!