Rear mounted tach

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Before you click....think about what that could possibly mean. I know I was confused.....

It's pretty stupid.

No...it's incredibly stupid. :3d_frown:

...so much, that it bothers me; and I have to share it with you so I know other people on this earth have taste, and a brain.

Go to post #16...then on to #25 where the finished...uh...fuckup...is depicted. Tell me your thoughts. Maybe then, I can go to bed without questioning WHY natural selection doesn't work anymore.:icon_mad: Either that or I can stop being so critical? Maybe it is me? I need opinions.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/v6/488198-i-thought-all-over.html

vroom vroom.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
whitemike;1577528 said:
LOL

It's one of those things I would love to see while driving, but would never want to see done! haha

You've got a point...lol.

RazoE;1577581 said:
His car actually looks decent..

not great, but okay...

rear tach must go, but I've always loved the 80's 'birds..!

Yeah they've got nice lines, I have a friend with a great looking blue formula bird of the same type.

I was in a really bad mood last night....it doesn't seem so irritating now but..yeah.

His car doesn't look too bad, once the rims matched the paint it gave it an interesting menacing look...

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Its always nice to see an original idea. I dont think id be able to tell what it was if i was driving behind him though, and if i did figure it out, i would be overcome with WTF?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
mkiiichip;1577885 said:
Its always nice to see an original idea.

hommer.jpg

:nono:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Did anyone notice the general lack of proper spelling and grammar on that thread? It was like entire forum was made up of 12 year old kids....

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Yea...just look at some of the cars, I think it's just uhm...their location? I didn't want to be rude but yes what you point out does look to be true....and it correlates well with their tastes.

I just dunno sometimes...some people have horrible taste, and myself being an artist it's especially hard for me to look at things like this...or anything that is not done with at least some aesthetic taste.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I did NOT notice that....I saw some 'deflector' looking thing but I didn't pay attention to it.... HAHAHA....that's great.

He said he eyeballs stuff so that's why that tach is crooked. He eyeballed his hood scoops, his rear hatch/cover pins, and plans to eyeball the vents that apparently are going in between the side window and hatch... the bit that makes a blind spot, I can't think of what to call it.