rear lip

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I've seen it a handfull of times before, I wasnt aware it was now being mass replicated. Fairly clean looking, looks almost like like a cross between the bomex rear add ons and the kaminari rear bumper.

nosuprayoua

Jan 4, 2010
hawaii
i cant recall what kaminaris bumper looked like but i like the look of it. i think this is the first time ive seen this one. like you said its like the bomex add ons plus what looks like a supras version of the r34 rear bumper that everyone i know seems to put on their civic.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I like it, but I sure as hell wouldn't buy from someone with a 90% rating on ebay...

nosuprayoua

Jan 4, 2010
hawaii
i read the guys reviews. apparently someone bought something that got 'gouged' due to no packing material. yeah, as much as this tickles my fancy, i wouldnt wanna risk spending 200 bucks on something that, due to poor packing, could arrive damaged. also performance first is the route im tryin to stick to

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I would like it, except, I'd prefer it to not have such 'pointy' areas behind the wheels.
If it was a little more tame in that area, it would look sporty, yet subtle, like what I imagine
the factory might do for a "sport package".

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I would be sick if someone came out with something that looked stock but not.

Bomex sides and rears dont fancy me and dont look stock. They look good whit whale tale tho.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Off topic, but relevant:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYO...dZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQitemZ280568367453

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...this ebay seller is Yashar, formerly of Supraforums.

Several years ago, he ripped off dozens of Supraforums members in a group buy that he held for the Gains Silhouette tail light covers. He did not deliver the product and ran off with a few thousand dollars worth of deposits, resulting in a ban. I hope you guys don't ever buy from Yashar.

Time to report Yashar to the FBI/RCMP(failed tail cover buy) :
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266848

Here's the first tail light that he produced, which made everyone laugh and cry. He actually shipped this out to one person.
p1654590_1.jpg

p1654590_2.jpg

Last edited: