Rare Rear hatch visor/guard... Opinions.

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
So My dad bought this piece about 7years ago. I don't know what it's called r the maker of it. Can't seem to find it anywhere online. So I need your guys opinions. On or off? I don't really like it, but some guys were telling its better on. Weighs about 8-10 lbs... and professionally painted. Well If I don't plan on leaving it on.. I'm selling it. LMK guys thanks.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Not a huge fan. It had its day back in the late 70's/ early 80's, but I feel it looks too 'clunky'. Having said that, I used to have one on my 77' 280Z. But I eventually took it off. It might look better with the rear side windows louvered as well, but still not my favorite look.

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
It's metal (sheet I think). I'm not digging it either... I have it off since my build and never thought about installing it back on. A few friends swears that its much more aggressive and that I should put it back on. I have the pics with it sat on top.. not installed so it might look a bit off.

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
where can you get them i really like that look. idk what it is but i was born late 80 and i have something for 80s cars i wasnt even old enough to really know lol o well

bhg_mkiii

el_boricua_luny
Nov 7, 2009
mi
not that good looking....mayb cuz its just the center....and nothing on the sides...idk...but its sooo 80's lolz....but not for the supra IMO