Random radio through my computer speakers...help

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
OK When I have nothing playing and Im just at my computer, or hell even when Im not... some fucking radio station or something chimes in on my speakrs for 5 to 10 seconds... its random, all of it... it makes NO SENSE.... I chcked for pop ups or hidden IE adds or anything... computer is clean... wtf am I hearing?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Its music and talking, it just picks up I think some single radio station coming through and its not all the time. I dont see HOW my phone could cause this... its advertisements, music, people talking (like radio hosts)

Its just odd.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Any wire can act as an antennae.
Radio is not all that complicated... at all. Your speaker wires just so happen to match a band that is being broadcasted on within a few miles of you.

Wrap the metalic duct tape around the wires if it bugs you that much... It should act as a sheild and you should be good.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Ill do that, although now I think its soemthing to do with my cable, I heard the fucking boost mobile commercial earlier and a buy.com commercial, that Ive seen on TV, plenty of times.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
yeah its a virus. my computer started singing some songs about kung fu babies or some shit a while back.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete and look at the processes VERY closely, look for a process that is normally a windows process or some shit but is typoed, like a zero where there should be an 'O' (O vs 0) or shit like that. find the file and trash it. wiinlogin.exe, shit like that.

google each process and find out if it is good or bad.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
look at your speakers, should be a little disclaimer saying "must accept any interference, even that that causes undesired actions" or some bullshit like that..

you can pick up radio waves with almost anything...

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
When i was younger and would talk on the phone to girls(not a mobile phone, it had a cord attached to the base) I would always pick up a radio station. Sometimes there would be some pretty cool songs on though.