Random pictures from Japan and the Philippines

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Not much explaining to do here. As most of you know, I'm in the military and I'm luckily about to get out.

I took all of these pictures with my video camera so they're not that great of quality but they get the feel across.

If you've got questions feel free to ask.

Craig

Last edited:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Time to throw in a few cars for you guys.

The R32 pictured had a T88 and from what the owner said, 680-ish RWHP. A friend of mine rode in it and he said it was extremely fast. Believe it or not, the owner was all about 7Ms, saying that it's a very strong motor with a MHG.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that's a sunrise in the PI.

See the plane off to the right in the third picture? Well, let me just say for now that I did something in that that I should not have a few months prior to that day. I hate CH-46s.

Last edited:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
kwnate said:
HAHA, the guy in the back with the sunglasses looks like a tool:biglaugh: Which one are you!:biglaugh: ??
He is! I fuckin' hate that guy! :evil5:

I'm officially a CH-53D crewchief but I don't fly anymore because I'd get motion sickness too much for comfort. I work solely as a mechanic/inspector/supervisor now and I like that a lot better-to such an extent that I want to make a career for myself in aviation maintenance when I become a civilian again.

I don't know many of the details of Corregidor but I'll tell you what I do know. It's a small island in Manila Bay (in the Philippines) that the Japanese used to keep US military personnel POWs on during WWII. Supposedly they were extremely brutal with them and it's really hot there :biglaugh:. Beyond that, you'll have to ask others or research it yourself.

I landed on there a couple times to drop some people off to go explore the island. Pretty crazy stuff to see such an important historical place.

More pics...

The boat that's tipped over was a ferry that had something go wrong, apparently. We heard the possibility of 80-ish people missing when that happened.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Much love and respect to all military personnel. Extra points for being a supra lover................Love all the pictures.

I've never flown, so I can only imaging how sweet it looks first hand. Love the last one of the sky.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
He is! I fuckin' hate that guy! :evil5:

We all hate that guy, and looking at the protesting pic it's not just us that hate that guy :icon_lol:

Those are some wicked pics Craig. The sunset ones are nice, and the cars look good.