Quick question on Spec G (Hybrid FRP) Front bumper and ate supra blue brake fluid.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Can anyone tell me the difference in height going from a stock bumper without the stock lip to this bumper. Reason I ask is there are tonnes of "rolling hill" type speed bumps where I live/drive to work and I don't want to have issues.

I picked up some earls SS brake lines and going to pick up some ATE super blue dot 4 fluid. Any reasons against going with Super Blue? I also don't have my manual with me to find out how much brake fluid I need, how much fluid do I need to pick up? Will 1 liter do it or should I pick up 2? First time bleeding the supra.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
The G-Spec is somewhat low. I can't give you a definite measurement though. When I got mine, I had cut springs, then I went to stock springs with rear struts. My front end is somewhat lowered with it. I do have some problems with it, but the rolling hill bumps don't give me any problem. You definitely have to get used to driving with the bumper though. I can't clear any cement parking blocks, so I have learned to stop short of them.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
InFrnt0fU;1291368 said:
Can anyone tell me the difference in height going from a stock bumper without the stock lip to this bumper. Reason I ask is there are tonnes of "rolling hill" type speed bumps where I live/drive to work and I don't want to have issues.

I picked up some earls SS brake lines and going to pick up some ATE super blue dot 4 fluid. Any reasons against going with Super Blue? I also don't have my manual with me to find out how much brake fluid I need, how much fluid do I need to pick up? Will 1 liter do it or should I pick up 2? First time bleeding the supra.

if you dont have abs you can do a full flush of your system with less than half of the bottle. i think its great fluid, had it for about 1k~ or so now... if you have ABS have fun getting it through all of the system!