Put the tools down and step away from the 7M!

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Flateric;1468507 said:
actually i'm in agreement with this, why don't we help him out here?

There is no helping people like this!!!

This is a dude who obviously just randomly does shit without any thought...the type of person that thinks putting oil in a car means to litterally fill the engine block full of oil till it over flows...local Ferrari guy here in Philly did that to his bran new car! The type of person that "knows what he is doing" and doesn't need nor want help from less smartererer people! I know this type very well and the only thing that will happen when you tell him what's up, is he will get angry and start off at the mouth at how he has built high powered engines all his life etc....such has hommer on this forum....save your breath and enjoy the show!:)

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
looks like we got a budget mod here.
Normally when a mod has a expensive price tag, and you try to do it for 90% less with parts from Autozone you get a whole lot of fail.

why not just use the sandwich the right way?
worm band clamps fail a lot
oil pan return will probably leak

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
staticpage;1468894 said:
looks like we got a budget mod here.
Normally when a mod has a expensive price tag, and you try to do it for 90% less with parts from Autozone you get a whole lot of fail.

why not just use the sandwich the right way?
worm band clamps fail a lot
oil pan return will probably leak

I think you might have missed that there's NO PRESSURE feed to the engine ;)

Oil comes out of the pump through the radiator and into the pan bypassing the Crank, Bearings and Top end of the engine totally!! :aigo:

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
I actually feel kinda bad for him, but i agree 100% where he needs to learn the hard way since he wont listen to anyone from his registered forum..

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
savannahashlee;1468394 said:
says the guy who cant spell retarded.. :) not to bust your balls or anything..

anyhow..wow, thats about all I can say about that car

bust away :icon_bigg i meant it like you would pronounce it smart ass like. re-fuking-tar-ted... :biglaugh:

just not too much bustin, the'll get sore :D

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
IJ.;1468896 said:
I think you might have missed that there's NO PRESSURE feed to the engine ;)

Oil comes out of the pump through the radiator and into the pan bypassing the Crank, Bearings and Top end of the engine totally!! :aigo:

right I got it:icon_wink "why not just use the sandwich the right way"
Where would one get the idea to block one side of the sandwich and return it to the pan?
Doing so (blocking the return side of sandwich) you would have to understand how the sandwich works, and if you know how it works then why would you think this faulty setup would work?

I found out years ago working on my first car (ae86) that if you don't have the money to do it right, don't do it at all. Most of the time cheapish crap like this makes more work.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Some people are set in there ways IJ. Try as we might, they are just convinced that they are "all knowing". Some people need to learn the hard way i guess (I know i did :( )

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
wow. Fresh engine? Wonder if he's attempted enough starts to wear the assembly lube out yet. If he does get it started, it won't run for long...

Chevy uses oil coolers in the radiators on trucks. The lines are bigger than the trans cooler, though.