Prelude kill!!! Bwhahaha!

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
So I am drving back from the mountains rollin' down Ome Kaido when some tool in a BB4 Prelude decides he wants a piece of my Supra. He first gets on my ass with his HIDs on bright, but I keep my cool and just cruise. He then pulls up next to me and we come to a stop next to each other at the the light. He starts inchin' forward and when the green arrow turns he takes off spinning his front wheels halfway across the intersection. Fast forward, the next light we line up and I can hear him easin' his revs up at around 2 or 3K. Green arrow comes on and we both take off. Needless to say I walked all over him oh so effortlessly even with his VTEC screaming loud as hell. Once I made sure he'd seen my tailights I lay off the gas and of course he does the typical ricer "fly-by" that Honda owners love to do when the loose a race.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Yes... Nice, and congrats!!! Can anybody explain to me why Honda ever made the Prelude front wheel drive? It's something I've wondered about for a long time. :icon_conf

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
GrimJack said:
Simple - because their real performance car is the NSX, and it didn't like the competition.

Yes, but the Prelude came out long before the NSX did. I think it's because they wanted to have an affordable sports car in their lineup but were drinking to much of that Sake to realize that sport's cars and FWD don't mix...

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I've driven a 95 Prelude tons of times. Its a fun car to drive- no question. The only reason we make fun of Honda's and their respective owners is because a lot of them do goofy shit like try to take on Supra's for example in their little FWD 4cyl. econoboxes.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
Oh ok that year prelude is the one i dont really car for. I like the 91 style with the 4ws and the newer 99 style looks allright to me. I think they would make fun daily drivers and wouldnt do to bad at the track.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
RHDMK3 said:
The only reason we make fun of Honda's and their respective owners is because a lot of them do goofy shit like try to take on Supra's for example in their little FWD 4cyl. econoboxes.

There are some hondas that are much faster than a lot of the mk3s.