Post your best Pic

nschultz0124

Apr 5, 2006
Villa Park, IL
sm_photo_missing.jpg

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
My first Supra! Its missing a few bits here and there, like the interior....but the good news is that it came with a 7M-GE engine! Not to mention a W58 to boot. In the boot is a bit more accurate actually......

p198728_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p198728_2.jpg

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
Squid699 said:
what the hell........w58 in the trunk of an auto?

I bought this car as an engine donor, and the guy threw in a W58 and manual drive shaft. He took a bunch of stuff off the car he wanted for his other two Supras like the seats and bumper and wheels ect. Nothing I will miss.
Here is a pic of the car the engine and tranny will go into:

p198979_1.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
s383mmber1 said:
^^^very nice!

What do you guys think???

New wheels. I know i need to lower her.....tiens coming soon.

p199221_1.jpg

p199221_2.jpg
Ahhhh, I finally get to see them on your car! They look good! So you were able to get that center cap remounted?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
Ahhhh, I finally get to see them on your car! They look good! So you were able to get that center cap remounted?

Yup got it re-mounted with no problem! I jsut drilled a new hole and slapped that sucked on.

But now i need two new front tires.....:cry: That pirelli is CRAP! (but i knew that)

so im jsut going to move the two good rear michelins up front and throw on some 265's or 275's

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Pirellis are crap? heh, I dunno, they were just what came with them...

Anyway, they look great on your car, just lower it a bit, and they'll look really sweet...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
Pirellis are crap? heh, I dunno, they were just what came with them...

Anyway, they look great on your car, just lower it a bit, and they'll look really sweet...

"pirelli's" arn't crap, jsut the one you gave me! Its all cracked and doesn't hold air, (along with two other rims) so i gotta get that fixed, get the rims clear coated, and new tires, then ill work on suspension!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
huh? They held air for 6 months... I dont think I ever aired them up... The only time the rears ever lost air was when I aired them down for traction... blah... oh wait, werent the two front tires two different brands? Anyway, yur best doing what you plan, putting the Miche's on the front and getting a nice set on the rear... Anyway, they look sweet on that burgundy paint...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Reign_Maker said:
huh? They held air for 6 months... I dont think I ever aired them up... The only time the rears ever lost air was when I aired them down for traction... blah... oh wait, werent the two front tires two different brands? Anyway, yur best doing what you plan, putting the Miche's on the front and getting a nice set on the rear... Anyway, they look sweet on that burgundy paint...

Im not complaining, if ya think thats what im doing!

But yeah, after i put them on, checked em like a week later, and BAM herpes! errr they were flat!

But im jsut dropin some miche's on the back and moving the current back ones to the front. Should be decent!