Post your best Pic

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
MKIII N00b said:
how do you get those circles in your tails?

There is a write up in the reference/tech tip set up. I believe it's titled tail-light mod.

All the pics on the last page are awesome.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Here's some of my favorites, from SILV 04

p507006_1.jpg

p507006_2.jpg

p507006_3.jpg

p507006_4.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is that a 350? I commend you on your...................hell I don't know what to say. I love supras and I love outrunning mustangs and camaros, so I don't think I would have made that choice, although I will say I wish my wife's car had a chevrolet tranny. I like her 7mgte though. Good looking bmw by the way also.........lol

SpasticDwarf

Feb 8, 2007
Franklin TN
suprahero said:
Is that a 350? I commend you on your...................hell I don't know what to say. I love supras and I love outrunning mustangs and camaros, so I don't think I would have made that choice, although I will say I wish my wife's car had a chevrolet tranny. I like her 7mgte though. Good looking bmw by the way also.........lol

its a 455 big block :naughty:
I know, its an odd choice.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Pontiac 455BB isnt what I would call stock, BUT, its very creative... ;) I've seen a few 350SBCs and I think there was a guy with a hemi motor, wasnt there? Anyway, never seen a 455 in one... You should post up a thread about your car, what you did, how you did it, what parts *tranny, rear end, ect* you used... Im really interested in how this project came about...

SpasticDwarf

Feb 8, 2007
Franklin TN
Reign_Maker said:
Pontiac 455BB isnt what I would call stock, BUT, its very creative... ;) I've seen a few 350SBCs and I think there was a guy with a hemi motor, wasnt there? Anyway, never seen a 455 in one... You should post up a thread about your car, what you did, how you did it, what parts *tranny, rear end, ect* you used... Im really interested in how this project came about...

I know, the "stock" thing was kindof a joke. I may make a thread sooner or later :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SpasticDwarf said:
I know, the "stock" thing was kindof a joke. I may make a thread sooner or later :)

Make it sooner rather than later, and have it dyno'd so we can see what some good ol' fashioned American muscle puts down in a supra.............:icon_bigg