Post your best Pic

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
I mean... maybe it's not stock.. but ya know.. this here is not America, Encino you know.. the roads are SHIIIIIIIIIT :) Maybe these are helluva worn out..but I'll see when I take em apart.
Thanks btw :)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
c2m said:
thank you all for your kind words...
yes, this is urbano's old blue supra... reborn...paying tribute to a fallen friend, Mike Urbano, may he rest in peace...

p411364_1.jpg

I wish I could have met him, he sure knew how to build beautiful Sup's! Those Weds in this pic, have to be some of the sickest rims, I've ever seen on a MkIII!!!:love:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
supradan22 said:
Really nice supra what rims are those?

Wed Sports, TC-05's. Tire Rack used to carry em', 18x9, and 18x10, but they discontinued them,:cry: cause they did'nt sell well!:icon_surp

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I got them in a trade. I think I'll get clears, but I'm still not sure yet. For more pictures, go to my cardomain profile in my sig. And yes, it is a 1JZ. And yes, I do plan on replacing the tires with something that has a taller sidewall (Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3), size 245/45ZR-16 all around. But I can't do anything until I sell my Cavalier.

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
My quicksilver baby. Pics came out kinda dark, and most of the trim isn't back on and stuff.

dsc05851cc5.jpg

There's more pics in the Introduction forums, in my introduction thread.:naughty:

P.S. The front doesn't look bad anymore.. cause I put a bigger tire on the front and a slightly bigger tire on the back too.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
A92Supra4Life said:
My quicksilver baby. Pics came out kinda dark, and most of the trim isn't back on and stuff.

dsc05851cc5.jpg

There's more pics in the Introduction forums, in my introduction thread.:naughty:

P.S. The front doesn't look bad anymore.. cause I put a bigger tire on the front and a slightly bigger tire on the back too.

Is that really Quicksilver? lol Someone on here is going to be angered.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
A92Supra4Life said:

dsc05851cc5.jpg

The rear setup :love:, the color :love:

A92Supra4Life

Banned
Oct 27, 2005
Madison Heights
Yes it is really quicksilver.. and thanks for the compliments.

GotToyota.. sorry.. It was either quicksilver or anthracite.. decide to go with quicksilver.. and then while waiting for a week I got impatient and decided to search for QS mkiii's and found out you were gonna paint yours quicksilver