horray!!!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Fuck snow.

That is all.

Not sure about the car (never liked bras on cars), but that is a badass picture sir. :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Supracentral;1794939 said:
My supra in snow:
Smartass. :p

Gotta admit, it's been a mild winter in general so far for us, but having a garage means you almost NEVER have to clear ice from your windshield. If for that alone, I am loving being a homeowner. :D

MPR

John 3:16
Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Mine is in my sig. I absolutely LOVE driving in snow. The MK3 does quite well with a good set of snow tires. Can hold a steady drift with ease and reel it back in with very little drama. It's very predictable and it's weight helps with off-the-line traction. I hated it driving my little honda civic in snow, even with good snow tires, it would just sit and spin no matter how little throttle input. The supra actually gets up and goes...lol.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
MPR;1795603 said:
Mine is in my sig. I absolutely LOVE driving in snow. The MK3 does quite well with a good set of snow tires. Can hold a steady drift with ease and reel it back in with very little drama. It's very predictable and it's weight helps with off-the-line traction. I hated it driving my little honda civic in snow, even with good snow tires, it would just sit and spin no matter how little throttle input. The supra actually gets up and goes...lol.
Agreed. Been through 4 or 5 Wyoming winters with Mk3's, 1 with a Mk2, they make good winter dailies with the right tires. Mk2 required a sand ballast in the back seat though, I suspect due to the suspension geometry changes as the car squats... was hard to accelerate from a stop pointed straight. :p

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Often thought about putting snow tires on the car, but the number of people who are driving around on bald tires this year is staggering. So I'll just hide my car in the garage at work every time it snows.