Post pics of your HU

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
mattjk said:
You need to make a glass trim plate like I did on my wrx

I did but it's kind of tight behind the Supra's console trim so I either have to do another one, which I really...really don't wanna do....or get a little creative :naughty:

s383mmber1 said:
ARE YOUR SERIOUS!~

I was expecting at least a grand! It plays music and shit right? I soo want this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a heart attack! Yep, it's setup through the car's speakers...took a little bit of time but I finally got it setup right. If I was on a faster computer I would make a video and upload it but on the one I'm on now...that would be an all day affair...

-Derek

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I just got a Sony GT350. Its pretty fuggin awesome. Its MP3/WMA compatible(dont plan on using that much...) Has an AUX imput up front for easy use of the iPod. Its a flip down style so I had to cut away at the trim piece aobve it so it would accually flip. Im thinkin about puttin blue LED's behind the dash and in the AC controls now to match the head unit lol.

Attachments

• hu1.jpg
    hu1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 15
  • hu2.jpg
    hu2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

DyslexicSquirrel

Busy Member
Mar 9, 2006
San Marcos, TX
OK.. I'm Drooling Now. I did a search for LED's and this is what popped up. OK bigaaron and supraderk... you guys need to team up and create a kick ass write up or something.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
DyslexicSquirrel said:
OK.. I'm Drooling Now. I did a search for LED's and this is what popped up. OK bigaaron and supraderk... you guys need to team up and create a kick ass write up or something.

They already did.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
OMG that is awesome. :aigo: :aigo:

Still amazed everytime i see that and even more now with the video.

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/crackerscat/SupraRightInteriorLQ.jpg

Here's mine -- for now (This photo taken the day after I bought my car, the previous owner installed this deck after the factory one packed it in, it's an "Audiophase" unit, probably $50 at best buy or something -- the install looks very clean from the outside, but I'm going to poke around under the dash there, and hope he used a snap-in harness, or spliced the wiring nicely behind he connector. I've got my interior ripped apart at the moment to install new drivers in the doors and hatch (the stockers are totally hosed). I bought Kicker KS40s for the front and rear, since they were what was available locally for a decnt price, and I really just wanted something that didn't sound rattly and horrible. Pulling rear speakers tomorrow, going to see if I can fit bigger drivers than 4" in the factory locations, and exchange my 4" for a set of 5" New deck on order, should be here in the next couple weeks or so. Should be a massive improvement over best buy deck :p

CCC