Post pics of your HU

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
THATS IN YOUR CAR??? I was wondering wtf you had a pic of a PC posted...wtf and HTF?? Im so confused...I want a PC in my car lol

:biglaugh: thanks! Sorry I have to post this every damn time a headunit discussion comes up, but i'm kinda proud of it :biglaugh:

If anyone really wants one I would gladly help them find all the parts they would need. The hard part is the install and setting up the software so everything works smoothly. For about $1000 you could build the pc, navigation, dvd/cd player, tv tuner, fm tuner, touchscreen monitor, wifi, 5.1ch sound, etc...

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
:drool:wtf is that honkin thing to the right of it? Oh wait that's toyota's idea of a stock stereo :biglaugh:

nice juicy fruit on the floor too :D

EDIT: forgot to say--You mean I could have one of those for $1000? Who do I make the check out to? lmao

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
:drool:wtf is that honkin thing to the right of it? Oh wait that's toyota's idea of a stock stereo :biglaugh:

nice juicy fruit on the floor too lmao

I think you missed the thing in the middle of the picture, but you seemed to identify everything else around it!

A+ for you my friend!

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
im half thinking about doing somthing to that extent. i have a old laptop with a busted monitor.

get where im trying to go with this?

my head unit pioneer. i forget the model number. lighting audio amp and 2x10"
rockford fosgate punch xlc.

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
Alpine 1310 changer controller I bough back in 1992.

original.jpg

SpeedSuns

Apr 4, 2005
here is mine...i forgot how much i paid for it...its been a while since i got it and its also been 4 or 5 different cars...and to tell you the truth its a total pile...the volume control doesnt work anymore and the internal amp quit so now im using a sony 500w 4 channel to power my speakers...i would buy a new head unit but im too busy workin on other stuff on the car that is broken

644821_46_full.jpg

644821_47_full.jpg

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Nah, altogether it might have cost me...$200ish and I don't even think it was that much. A little know how and a little guts carry you a long way! Heh :biglaugh: And I only blew one fuse! The turn signal for whatever reason...

-Derek

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
SupraDerk said:
Nah, altogether it might have cost me...$200ish and I don't even think it was that much. A little know how and a little guts carry you a long way! Heh :biglaugh: And I only blew one fuse! The turn signal for whatever reason...

-Derek
You wanna give me a personal write-up and parts list? :naughty: PM me, please. :)

-Matt

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Sure, I was thinkin about just makin a write-up thread...well more of a parts list and here's guidelines of what you do, seeing as how there so many combinations of parts you could use to make one. But I guess I'll do it in a bit, gotta find some food. I'll PM you a draft and if it comes out good enough, I'll make a thread.

-Derek

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
SupraDerk said:

-Derek

ARE YOUR SERIOUS!~

I was expecting at least a grand! It plays music and shit right? I soo want this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!