Polyurethane subframe bushings for the MA70 Supra

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
thats cool you still offer these since we don't have many options for subframe bushings! it seems like most builds ive seen with them people go with the red. im guessing thats the best compromise for handling and comfort. id like to get a set sometime in the future. last time i broke my subframe i reinforced the replacement and got a set of beech performance subframe bushing because i wanted to get my car back together asap. theyre not bad but theyre not really replacement bushings just solid spacers. they did help with my wheel hop but then again my subframe was pretty cracked so who knows. point is im a future buyer and im sure lots of other members are so appreciate you keeping them available :biglaugh:

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
ronniek;2029703 said:
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for ordering poly bushes from me ,even if I have taken long time to deliver.(Sorry about delays).
If anyone are interested,closing date for post office to ship stuff is 5th of December.
Any way Christmas holidays away from work gives me time to stock up on bushes

I may be interested.

Please PM or mail (supra at reynald-rollet.fr) a quote and lead time for red or yellow (didn't decide yet) rear and front frame bushings shipped to Minden, NV, 89423, . I already have red Energy Supension for arms and sway bars.

Thanks,

Reynald

Last edited:

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Rollus;2030479 said:
I may be interested.

Please PM or mail (supra at reynald-rollet.ft) a quote and lead time for red or yellow (didn't decide yet) rear and front frame bushings shipped to Minden, NV, 89423, . I already have red Energy Supension for arms and sway bars.

Thanks,

Reynald

I have :
Yellow rear and front set available
Red Front Set

I will have ship next week if interested cos the post office stops international shipping on the 5th of December.
To make a red rear set will take ar least a week.

Ronnie

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
Thank you for your availability and explanation we had in PM.

I've just paid for one set of yellow front and red rears polyurethane subframe bushings.

Reynald

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Yes,you have to use stock spacers. I am trying to find someone who can make steel washers so I can include new spacers in front subframe kit.

Ronnie

dubsupra209;2031871 said:
Do we still use those stock spacers for rear subframe? I got the yellow s from you a while back. Thanks

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
ronniek;2030561 said:
I have :
Yellow rear and front set available
Red Front Set

I will have ship next week if interested cos the post office stops international shipping on the 5th of December.
To make a red rear set will take ar least a week.

Ronnie

Pm sent. I will take the red front. I live in Southern California. Zip code 91789

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
While waiting to receive mine...

What are the maintenance recommandation?
Grease? How much/when?

I sometime see some greaser fittings on parts, any need?

I already have Energy Suspension Poly Bushing installed on arms and sway bar, that are squeezing on speed bump. I'm pretty sure these need some maintenance, but what/where?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
ronniek;2031936 said:
Yes,you have to use stock spacers. I am trying to find someone who can make steel washers so I can include new spacers in front subframe kit.

Ronnie

Ok cool thank you

Rollus;2032018 said:
While waiting to receive mine...

What are the maintenance recommandation?
Grease? How much/when?

I sometime see some greaser fittings on parts, any need?

I already have Energy Suspension Poly Bushing installed on arms and sway bar, that are squeezing on speed bump. I'm pretty sure these need some maintenance, but what/where?

The kit comes with grease

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Final call for Kevbmk3,your inbox is full,my email is ronio73@hotmail.com.
You were after red rear subframe kit which is ready to be shipped but haven't heard from you.
International courier to the U.S closes in 1 days time and if you still after rear kit,send me an email otherwise the kit will go into my supra

Ronnie

ronniek;2031937 said:
This is message for KevBmk3--your pm mailbox if fulland I cant sent pm to you

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I will be shipping poly kits from 5th Jan.Currently I have 1 red front and rear kit
1 yellow front and rear kit
3 steering kits in orange.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I have in stock:
2 red front subframe kits
1 yellow front subframe kit
1 yellow rear subframe kit
2 steering kits

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello Guys,
I have 3 weeks off work and if anyone keen to order bushes,I got lots of time to do orders quick time.

Ronnie

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
scottie:
I have uploaded photo of different hardness bushings that are mostly sold.
I thought would be good to show photo of different colors.
Orange---Shore Hardness of 75A
Yellow----Shore Hardness of 85A
Red-------Shore Hardness of 90A
Black-----Shore Hardness of 95A
Dark Blue---Shore Hardness of 70D(Hard as golf ball or bone).

Ronnie: I am interested in buying a front subframe bushing kit in Yellow and a rear in Orange if you have time to make it. I have the $. Just PM me and let me know how to pay.