Polyurethane subframe bushings for the MA70 Supra

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hi Guys,
Finally polyurethane subframe bushings for the mk3 supras will be available in 2 weeks.I just found out that the mk2 supra subframe bushings are almost the same so I will making sbframe bushings for the mk2 supras too.
I will post photos.Is there interest for these bushings?.
Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I will out price soon.
My bushings will replace the existing stock rubber subframe bushings.
The stock system consists of 2 parts,subframe bushing and spacer.With my bushings,you will not need spacers at all.
Ronnie

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Ronnie, you and i have already chatted, I'm in for a set of front subframe bushings in poly. The stock units are $140 for a set from Elmhurst.

cwd

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Btw the front ones have been made up,just needs minor adjustments.I will put out the front and rear subframe bushings at the same time.
The mk2 and mk3 supra subframe bushings are almost the same,which are similar to toyota coronas and toyota cressidas.That what I have been told.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
mkIIIman089 said:
So, 5 days and no pics?

Sorry, but I'm EXTREMELY suspicious of someone posting something like this with only 33 posts.

CampbellsChunkySoupra said:
ill give him the benefit of the doubt. im interested and would like to see some pics/prices!

Guys, RonnieK is the RK in the RK FULL Poly Bushing Kit that is available for the MKIII.

There's no doubt he can/will produce these... Give him time.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I'll lend some weight to Ronnie here as well!

I bought a full kit from SupraSport a few years back and they were drop shipped direct from Ronnie and he was brilliant to deal with answering all of my idiot installation questions in a timely manner even supplying a PDF to help with the language barrier ;)
(Ronnie's a KIWI)

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Sorry for delay.I have not been able to access supramania for the last 3 days.
You will get photos next week.
The subframe bushings will be same hardness as rk poly kit which is 90 shore A.
At this stage the price for the rear subframe kit which includes 6 polyurethane bushings with steel sleeves will be $220.00 U.S.
Don't worry I not here to rip people off.I am just a supra owner who was pissed off with the fact that there was no bushing kits out there for the mk3 supra.
I started selling the bushing kits way back in 2003 through Jeff montogery(previous owner of suprasport) and still do.
I have a full time job and I do this part time which is another reason why it is taking some time.
The hardest part is to make the molds for these bushings which I am doing now.Once done,making the bushings will take a lot less time.
I will sort out prices for the front subframe bushings next week.
Thanks,
Ronnie

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
So, let me get this straight Ronnie....
The subframe bushings you're making are NOT simply the spacers between the subframe and body, but actually the inserts that go INTO the subframe? If this is so, count me in on this!

There's plenty of people to vouch for you, Ronnie. Don't worry about that. Any sort of doubt will be quickly corrected by those who know :D