poly subframe bushings kit

littledevilkid2

Jun 10, 2010
lakeland, fl
Do you have a yellow rear subframe kit available? If so, what's the cost to ship to 06360. If I wanted to wait for a red rear subframe kit how long would I have to wait to get it? Thanks.
ronniek;2069495 said:
1 orange and 1 yellow subframe kit will be available next week if anyone is interested

Cheers,

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
littledevilkid2;2069540 said:
Do you have a yellow rear subframe kit available? If so, what's the cost to ship to 06360. If I wanted to wait for a red rear subframe kit how long would I have to wait to get it? Thanks.
I have sent you a pm
Ronnie

supra_rulz

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
hi, would like to get a quote for the rear sub-frame set in yellow (when available) to 98087. I read through the pages, seems like i could really benefit from your part!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
supra_rulz;2069831 said:
hi, would like to get a quote for the rear sub-frame set in yellow (when available) to 98087. I read through the pages, seems like i could really benefit from your part!
Pm sent

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Sorry for delay in shipping of poly subframe kits.I have had to change to another polyurethane company to help me.
Anyway,manufacturing of kits up and running again.

Ronnie

MikeUK

Feb 28, 2016
Teesside, NE England
Bought some of these a week or two ago and waiting on delivery now with baited breath. Went for the orange.

Have to say Ronnie is very pleasant to talk to over e-mail and always keeps you updated in case of delays etc.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Just letting all customers know that there are delays with shipping of poly bushes.
Expected date of shipment is next Wednesday or Thursday.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
All orders shipped today except one outstanding order.
Yellow rear set will be available in stock by next week.
Cheers,
Ronnie

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hello Dan,
No other washers required.
Cheers,

Ronnie

HKS_TRD;2074960 said:
Hi Ronnie
Couldn't find another thread so asking in here.
With the upper arm bushes besides the tubes you supply, are any additional washers needed for the front arms, and ditto for the rears.
Also same question for front lower control arm

Thanks
Dan