poly subframe bushings kit

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Quick review on my part:

I bought the yellow bushings a few years back. Finally installed them when the subframes were out of the car for a complete overhaul. After cleaning what little gunk and rust was on the subframes, and in the bushing holes, I had the subframes painted.

These bushings fit great, install was quite a bit easier than the removal of the stock pieces. They were snug, but not so much that a quick squirt of silicone spray and a couple taps of a deadblow hammer wouldn't settle them into place.

As for driving impressions... haven't gotten that far yet. But I would imagine I'll be quite happy with them. Thanks Ronnie!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
te72;2065619 said:
Quick review on my part:

I bought the yellow bushings a few years back. Finally installed them when the subframes were out of the car for a complete overhaul. After cleaning what little gunk and rust was on the subframes, and in the bushing holes, I had the subframes painted.

These bushings fit great, install was quite a bit easier than the removal of the stock pieces. They were snug, but not so much that a quick squirt of silicone spray and a couple taps of a deadblow hammer wouldn't settle them into place.

As for driving impressions... haven't gotten that far yet. But I would imagine I'll be quite happy with them. Thanks Ronnie!

My pleasure making these bushings for supra owners and I must say that people have been so patient with me despite shipping delays

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
All orders shipped to customers.
I will be working on yellow,orange front and rear subframe kits 1st week on January,2016.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Yellow would suit.It is not as hard as red ones

turbotank88;2067704 said:
I'm planning on doing a street/track build and looking to refresh the front and rear subframe bushings, what color would be best?