Plug & PLay HID???? AGAIN???

Supra mn

Oct 10, 2012
Jacksonville/Nebraska
Those are the truck-lite's, they put out a good amount of light from what I've seen. But since they're not sold in sets, you could retro-fit some nice hid projectors for the $450 you'd spend on these.
I think I remember seeing one person with these on a mkiii. They look good, but I personally can't justify that type of money for headlights alone.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I have these on my Miata and love them. Theyre the next big thing! HIDs are so 2000s. Welcome to the 2010s!

I'm completely sold on them. Plug 'n play, quality, American made, amazing light output and solid pattern. Definitely plan on these for the Supra

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Like mentioned above those are LED. A few people with Supras have run them. They are great because they are totally plug and play, but they won't have the same light output as a quality set of projector retrofits. The downsides are they are pricey for not having the best light available and I personally don't care for the looks too much. But if you don't want to go through the hassle of doing a retrofit these are a great option.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
I'm running them I like them alot and won't go back to oem or switch to hid

and if that price is each that's more than I payed and they even went up about $20 I believe on the site I used

p2011805_1.jpg

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
That is the scrap pile. I live on 5 acres, and all of that stuff is just in the corner.

That is a busted water heater, and the other drawers were used for tools and crap. When we get enough crap together, we scrap it, or if we need something, it's there.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Anyone have any pictures of how they look shining down a road? Long range pics would be nice to see.

Any of you guys that have these ever get flashed by oncoming traffic?

steveyblack

Jun 21, 2007
Nj
Nosechunks;2011930 said:
Anyone have any pictures of how they look shining down a road? Long range pics would be nice to see.

Any of you guys that have these ever get flashed by oncoming traffic?
Ditto. For ~450 I would like to see how they look on the road before committing to buy a pair, otherwise it looks like the mk3 supra finally has an easy headlight upgrade available =].

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
That's where I got mine as well. Generic 7" round headlights for 55-14+ round eye Jeeps, Harleys, and anything that uses that H6024 style. Mine ended up being about $350 shipped from them (again, for a Miata)

Here's last night's pics

Miata LED headlights road 2.jpg
Miata LED headlights road.jpg