Plug and Play Jumper Wiring Harness to Use 2JZ ECU (Including AEM) on 1JZ

Dr Tweak

tissimo said:
I just sold my 2jz car using a 1jz harness my adapter harness and a aristo 2jz ecu. Worked perfectly. Only downfall of the aristo ecu is te 6700 rpm rev limter.. But a stock twined 2j is fine..

Everything worked perfect. Even a/c worked as it should!

I think the 2jz timing control is much more advanced and might benefit over the 1j ecu.. not sure though..

There you have it folks! :)

935motorsports said:
Does that mean you are sharing the part numbers for the connectors Doc?

LOL

I'd be willing to sell the connectors to you... :p

-Doc

Nopaint

Jan 30, 2007
GA
I have the MA70... I'm the guy that went down there and dropped off the harness with my buddy in the MR2...

Moe

EDIT: I'll call you when I'm ready. Should be today or tomorrow.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
Dr Tweak said:
Hey everyone,

I have located all of the parts needed to make a jumper harness to run a 2JZGTE ECU (stock, plug and play AEM, Autronic, or whatever you want), on a 1JZGTE engine.

For that matter, I can make a jumper harness for just about anything... 2JZGTE/Autronic, for example.

Any interest?

-Doc

hey i'd be interested, i'm looking into getting a standalone

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Dr Tweak said:
There you have it folks! :)
-Doc
Opps I forgot to add, you have to rewire your injectors to run in sequential rather then batch. So 3 addition injector wires need to be ran to the ecu.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
Dr Tweak said:
I'd like to see my jumper harnesses sell for around $199 (just estimating) which is already $100 less than what the COST of the ECU plugs alone are, according to that thread. That's the right idea though, just this will be much cheaper.

Dr Tweak said:
Sounds good guys, just let me know when you need them.

-Doc

Is $200 the price? What about the batch vs. sequential injection re-wire? Do we need to do that or do you do that there? Is it as simple as connecting a few wires and soldering?

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Bigzavs said:
Jaguar, id do it, Dr. Tweak does damn good work, im running a harness from him and its great

+1 ... he did my swap including the wiring and never had any wiring issues since day one.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
tweak, is there any chance of making a 1jz fields harness or a pnp emanage harness? ide rather not mess with the 1j harness i have

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
I can vouch for Dr. Tweak, he made me a plug and play 1JZ wiring harness and it did just that. I didnt have to modify a single thing and the car started up on the first crank. This guy knows his stuff. +1 for Dr. Tweak.

Dr Tweak

Thank you guys for the great comments! I'm glad I was able to help :)

foreverpsycotic said:
tweak, is there any chance of making a 1jz fields harness or a pnp emanage harness? ide rather not mess with the 1j harness i have

You mean like one of those patch harnesses? They make them at Autosportwiring.com, talk to Richard and tell him that Dr Tweak sent you. If you want to send me the patch harness and the Emanage harness, I can certainly wire it up for you so that it's plug and play.

-Doc