please look at these injectors

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
Someone locally is selling them there seimens and there redrilled to 550cc but thats all he knows im just curious if they will work in my car? also where would i get clips for them dont wanna buy somethin that wont work for me what do u all think?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I don't know if I would trust a re-drilled. Does the seller have a flow sheet with them? If not, would he mind having them sent out and flowed. Cleaninjectors.com will flow them only (not cleaned) for $25. Speak to Tim through e-mail(tim@cleaninjectors.com). My info is about a year old, so Tim may not be there or price may have changed since then. It took about 10 days to ship them/have them flowed/ground ship them back. Have they been run since the re-drill?

To answer the questions:

Yes they will work in your car, if they are the proper impedance. I believe ours are low impedance, but someone will need to verify that.

Driftmotion carries clips that will fit them.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
making yourself known as "desperate" can get you into some deep shit when involving those words with performance based projects. Why not Go with something authentic, like driftmotion's set of Siemons 550's.

blk92suprat

J Zizzle
Jul 6, 2008
USA
Out of all the modifications you make to your car, dont cheap out on the fuel system..will probably lead to big $$$$ repairs/rebuild down the road.

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
everything done on my car is done pretty cheep but right i talked to him some more he said they were send to rc and they drilled them i just happened to run by them on a local forum and he has good seller feed back and all that

--Golli

Feb 6, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
of course hes going to tell you he's got good feedback.
for all we know he could be lying. Trust me, spend the extra mulla and get something genuine. If you do it right the first time, it's cheaper in the long term.

Warpath

Help me Jeebus!!
Oct 28, 2008
St.Louis
I can't imagine RC would take someone's used
injectors and drill them. I would think the liability
Of doing something like that would be too high.
Not saying it's not possible, just really unlikely.
I'd treat these injectors like a hot stove, if I touch
it, I will get burned.

-Jim