Please.....help...

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
spikesnstuff0905;1660182 said:
Just throwing this out there. You know how you bought your car for next to nothing? You know how we're trying to figure out why there is copper shit in your head? What if the PO blew the HG, dunked in a bottle of that Copperseal shit they sell at autozone for $30, and pawned it off cheap? I'm not trying to say that everything that goes wrong with a 7m is a bhg, but it can't neccessarily be overlooked, either. Would help explain the low oil pressure and loss of oil, too.

your right, i forgot about that stuff. that would explain it.

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
Fail....you live in canada...no international texting..

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

I do not think the copper sealant would have held for this long. I drove the holy piss out of the car for well over an hour before I bought it, as I wanted to avoid it blowing up on the way home, like what happened with the first one. Also, if he had put the crappy sealnt in there, I doubt HE would have told me to get on it, when trying to sell it.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
91blackeye;1660191 said:
[/COLOR]I do not think the copper sealant would have held for this long. I drove the holy piss out of the car for well over an hour before I bought it, as I wanted to avoid it blowing up on the way home, like what happened with the first one. Also, if he had put the crappy sealnt in there, I doubt HE would have told me to get on it, when trying to sell it.
And how do you figure that? Worse that can happen is it blows again and he would pour more of it in for the next guy. (assuming this is what actually happened in the first place and not something totally different which is possible)

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
You made this post today claiming that your brother screwed up your engine today. So I'm assuming your car was running perfect before he did this today, right? Then why did you make this post four days ago??? http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?135722-What-the-lt-explitive-gt-!!!!!!!!

You went from your girlfriend giving your $1200, and possibly selling your laptop to having $3500 on tap? This was your only car in the other post, and now you have three? Hmmm..... I smell a little BS here myself. I think you're right IJ.
So was it your brother that fucked your engine, or are you making this up too?

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
That old post is from the white car I bought for cheap, that blew up on the way home. This car, that just went down, I got Monday night. and my exact money on tap is 3200. 500 from me, gf has exactly 2700. I am getting very tired of trying to prove I actually have a problem......

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Looks like headgasket sealer to me......

It seems to me you got the shaft.

Aug 12, 2010
P.G. County, Maryland
Look guys, im not saying any of this is true or not, but since none of us know for sure, it's not right to point fingers. I know for a fact that I can act like an arrogant shithead on the forums, and there are wuite a few people that can attest to that, but i don't think it's right to call him a liar over this. He doesn't need to PROVE he has the other cars, and no one NEEDS to believe him. if you think he's wasting time, don't help him. If he is telling the truth however, i think we can all relate to how he's feeling right now, and calling him out isn't helping that. It COULD be anything, and you need to do the proper tests to assure that you don't spend uneccessary money. Do a leak down test to rule out BHG for the copper in the head. It will also show blown rings which could have caused you to blow your pan gasket and lost oil, explaining that. If you have good compression, theres a good chance that it IS one bearing or another, and the only way to find out which one it is is a total teardown, which you're going to have to do anyways, and you're best off (Honestly) replacing EVERY bearing in your motor, because if so much as a single tiny shred of metal gets caught in one of them, they'll go too.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Take a picture of the oil cap itself on the inside, not inside your head. Also the oil dipstick, and the inside of the radiator.

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
took and sent pix, but oh wow, they are bad...it looks like there is a copper flake on the inside of the rad cap.....but, (and this I couldnt get a shot of, cuz the aluminum rad was waaay to reflective) there are flakes of...something on the inside of the radiator..

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

no no....she is being hard on me, for parking my cars in her trailer park....not the most functioning..."family" and I stress that I cannot use that word losely enough...