Please.....help...

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
Today, I left school and went to my mother's house for some bonding time with my younger brother. We had plans to do a good old fashioned oil change. Mobil one oil and filter. Great stuff right there.

I set my keyes on the countertop to go take a leak and he peels out in my car like a bat out of hell.

This obviously upsets me a great deal, but as my brother has no cell phone, there wasn't a lot I could do until he came back, and I could punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

Only when he comes back the motor had spuns some bearings.

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to work on these motors...I need help...and don't trust any of the shops around here...especially with the apexi neo and all the elctronic garbage.

I have some financial backing maybe 3500....I want to keep this one. I don't want to start again...I am tired of starting over in life...

Please...

let me know guys.

Aug 12, 2010
P.G. County, Maryland
That sucks, bro. If you're really trying to keep this one, i would obviously stop driving it NOW. throw it in the garage and sell the other two, along with any spare parts you have laying around. Use some of the money to buy a beater for a dd (I know it sucks, but c'mon your other car is a SUPRA!) and spend the rest on your car. You live in CA, and there are a million people around you that have experience with the 7M. Talk to some people on the forums, buy the parts you need to buy, go get a 12 pack and a few friends and fix your motor. I must stress the point however, that your brother needs to be beaten to within an inch of his life.

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
Stop driving? It wont even crank over. I am in the process of parting out the other cars, then I duno...junk the bodies or something. But as far as this goes, right now, my gf said I could empty her bank account pretty much. I have 500 in my wallet, 3k in hers. I don't know a lot of people, nor do I drink beer.

and yes.

he will bleed.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Post pics of all 3 cars with a red cup in each pic.......

Or even a piece of cardboard with "Fuck you IJ" written on it, till then I call BS on EVERYTHING you've posted since joining..

grimms.jpg

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
So what have you learned about supras as DDs?
Isnt this thread #3 about blown up cars in like a month?

Aug 12, 2010
P.G. County, Maryland
If it comes down to it people will pull through to help karma goes a long way with these babies. Regardless of what it costs to fix, be aware that you ARE going to have to pull your entire motor, since i'm guessing that we're talking rod bearings, right?

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure. My brother knows more about engines than I do, he told me he had spun a bearing, I called bullshit, and went out to start my car. Only it didn't start. It sounds like.....metal bits in a coffee grinder. If that makes any sense.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
to be honest, id make your brother pay for it. he broke it, he can pay to fix it. then after its fixed you can murder him. long story short, the motor will have to come out of the car to do it properly. it can be ghetto done in the car, but since this is car number 3 it needs to last. if i had my passport id come down and help you, but im sure theres local people that will help save the car, and beat your bother, all for a case of beer (or cases)

91blackeye

The Unrequited Song
Jan 18, 2009
Modesto, Ca
www.facebook.com
This is some Jerry springer shit...Also, I feel like a giant gay, I was crying on the phone to my girlfriend....

How do I check for myself to see what is wrong?? Like I said, it wont crank, and when trying to start it, it sounds like there a metal bits in a giant ass coffee grinder.