Pictures of Titan Motorsports Pistons for the MKIII 7MGTE

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
bottle;1004876 said:
Just to let everyone know we are going to be releasing a lot more parts for the mk3 this year.

So if you continue to buy Titan products you are helping to show us there is a market for more and more parts.

That's the best thing you could have said as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going to start my (latest) build soon, and if this is true, and more stuff gets released on to the market for the MkIII, I promise I will seek you out first for the parts (cross my heart & hope to die). Titan is good stuff.

IMHO MkIII's desperately need and deserve this kind of support.

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
Me and Sean have been working hard at getting more products to market for the mk3 then ever before.

In the next few weeks there will be posts with what we are doing I am sure.
Titan is dead serious about the mk3 market and making parts from a company that you can call and we always pick up the phone (during business hrs of course).

The Titan Pistons is just a small start.

As for what is coming out next.

Is Titan Motorsports Engine Bearings with will be a coated bearing. More info to come at a later date.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
I think you guys should make a cat-back, but "Titan" style... and then have different options like 3'', 3.5'', 4'', and then have the option of having v-bands for the connection between the cat and cat-back.

bottle

Mar 14, 2008
Orlando, FL
Rennat;1010332 said:
I think you guys should make a cat-back, but "Titan" style... and then have different options like 3'', 3.5'', 4'', and then have the option of having v-bands for the connection between the cat and cat-back.

We are in a design stage of a 3" exhaust with v-bands.

3.5 and 4.0 is not on the drawing board yet.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
awesome. im guessing your going to have a 3'' cat with a v-band on one side and 2-bolt flange on ther other?

only reason i say 3.5 and 4'' is for those crazy mofos who live in TN and other states where they can get away with it!

2jzmk3

we are working on them. making sure they fit. and are good quality.. dont worry, we have a bunch of stuff coming out.

MK3_300

91T...under construction
Mar 30, 2005
Murfreesboro ,TN
Rennat;1010348 said:
awesome. im guessing your going to have a 3'' cat with a v-band on one side and 2-bolt flange on ther other?

only reason i say 3.5 and 4'' is for those crazy mofos who live in TN and other states where they can get away with it!

4" all the way back.......and I WILL be looking into a set of these Titan pistons. Great work guys!!