Pictures of my car

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
sparkplug619;1253817 said:
Yes another beautiful day in Sunny San Diego it was huh... you shoulda rolled with me to ikea today, i was under the impression a few other supras were goin, i felt left out next to all those hondas talking all there ricey talk, ended up kickin it with a 3000gt... i was looking for you on socalsupras but you were offline :icon_sad::icon_sad:... come out next saturday with me huh???? i wonder how they all made their way to their cars, being that they all were driving the same damn thing

dude man, i was there at 1105 pm because i was on my way home after changing breaks at my buddy's place.i thought chis aka soul4korea was gonna be there. ill try to go next week.

ed.d.

P.S. those honda guys are pretty cool. talk to Dino. big filipino dude. there are all on sdrev.com

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
super.secret.supra.club;1253015 said:
Another good day in sunny San Diego. I thought 'I'de do some wheel painting. The final look i want from this car is a classic, retro and old school look but, with power under the hood. I also want to have a very comforting interior while driving in any weather. If you have any questions of comments please post. I would really like to know what you guys think
ed.d.

Lovin' it! What size tires/rims? I couldn't go for long with the window sticker though.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
I love black supras! Im am painting my supra black but except i was think of doing some gold moldings and rims like yours! I think it will look nice.

sparkplug619

2 Supras, 1 Paycheck =[
Sep 28, 2008
San Diego California
super.secret.supra.club;1253847 said:
dude man, i was there at 1105 pm because i was on my way home after changing breaks at my buddy's place.i thought chis aka soul4korea was gonna be there. ill try to go next week.

ed.d.

P.S. those honda guys are pretty cool. talk to Dino. big filipino dude. there are all on sdrev.com

aww damn i was there earlier and everyone started to leave around 10:30 so i said fuck it and left, i felt too much on the outside of the group

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
jugodegolf;1253942 said:
Lovin' it! What size tires/rims? I couldn't go for long with the window sticker though.

i try but, its not doing well either because 935 is so close to me that is the only shop i can rep but, will be pulling the sticker off soon.

rims are 16x7 and i dont know the off set. looks like a +35, maybe. tires are 225-45-16 if i can remember correctly.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Great looking car, take a bit of time and polish the plastics on the car (turn signals, rear lights, side markers..)

I like the fogs as well, been thinking about them for some time or using hella's...

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
InFrnt0fU;1254127 said:
Retro old school look was certainly pulled off...props dude...except the sticker haha.

thank you

Poodles;1254139 said:
Great looking car, take a bit of time and polish the plastics on the car (turn signals, rear lights, side markers..)

I like the fogs as well, been thinking about them for some time or using hella's...

im actually gonna clear coat the turn signals, tail lights and side markers. also gonna spray the moldings with satin black.

ed.d.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
super.secret.supra.club;1254047 said:
i try but, its not doing well either because 935 is so close to me that is the only shop i can rep but, will be pulling the sticker off soon.

rims are 16x7 and i dont know the off set. looks like a +35, maybe. tires are 225-45-16 if i can remember correctly.

The offset is perfect imo. Tell Robert hi. I got my rsr exhaust from him. How you like the 2j?

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
jugodegolf;1254352 said:
The offset is perfect imo. Tell Robert hi. I got my
rsr exhaust from him. How you like the 2j?

ill be straight honest with you.i love the 2j but, love the 7m much more. not enough torque

TuRbOdReAmZ87;1254746 said:
Not a fan of the rims but the car is clean. :icon_surp

its ok if you dont like the rims. atleast your honest. the car has some paint flaws. just gonna paint it wen it gets worst. gonna hold my money till then.