Washington
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

Here's what I ended up doing...

p1530782_1.jpg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks! It's Rustoleum 'Low Gloss Black'.

The paint makes checking the fluid level a little more difficult; but, I think the trade off is worth it.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
To the people running the N/A power steering reservoir, stock AFM with open element filter, and stock intake manifold, how did you route your intercooler pipes?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
You can just run an inline filter instead, thats what I plan on doing with mine, impossible to get to the screen on the stock ones

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Ah OK didn't realise it was an Aussie product, will have to look it up I am imagining they come in a few different fitting sizes, would I be correct in that I could cut the factory hose from the reservoir to the pump and install it inline, or even just use 2 bits of universal hose, that factory hose didnt really have much shape to it anyway and I'd hate to cut the new one I bought, but then again no one is probably ever going to use it without a magnefine in it anyway

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
^My same question.

And with an N/A pump the low side would be the larger line. Correct? The smaller hose is ~3/8" and the larger is ~5/8" if I remember right. The larger one returns to the pump.

I was just at Schuck's and they indicated two sizes of filters (barbs). A 3/8" and a 1/2". No other sizes.