pics of the mustang

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
heres pics of my 89 gt 5spd. just thought i would share them not your cup of tea i understand. mods are in my sig

p165793_1.jpg

p165793_2.jpg

p165793_3.jpg

p165793_4.jpg

p165793_5.jpg

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
im not big on mustangs. actually kinda hate them. but its a clean car. ill give ya props on that.

im sure u know all the ford accronms(sp?) hod about this one:

if you take ford and turn it around like this drof ya ge this one: driver returns on foot. have fun with it.

suprarcr89

aye mate said:
Not a bad looking car! Those things can haul for little $$ with the right mods.

tell me about it i always underestimated them when i had the supra but they do respond very well for the right mods and you dont really break the bank when you do it...

oh and there are alot of remarks about ford . i dont take any of them personal lol...

thanks for the compliments i had to buff the car then wax it today to bring out the paint again. its about to be painted white with blue pearl...

-Ken

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
ive got no hatred towards mustangs

what color is that?

and you dont need much on 5.0s to get fast, i got a friend here with heads, cam, drag launch kit, slicks, that can pull the front end off the ground on the streets, hes got the stock rebuilt bottom end. on nitrous ive seen him yank them 2-3 feet off the ground. plus everything is dirt cheap for them

nice car and good luck with it

suprarcr89

Bigzavs said:
ive got no hatred towards mustangs

what color is that?

and you dont need much on 5.0s to get fast, i got a friend here with heads, cam, drag launch kit, slicks, that can pull the front end off the ground on the streets, hes got the stock rebuilt bottom end. on nitrous ive seen him yank them 2-3 feet off the ground. plus everything is dirt cheap for them

nice car and good luck with it

thanks

the engine in my car itself has under 5,000 miles on the engine.. 302 HO bored 30 over to 306...
the mods so far are

typhoon upper and lower intake manifolds , 75mm pro-m mass air, K&N cone filter, march underdrive pulleys, electric fan, msd blaster tfi coil,msd cap and rotor, ford racing 9mm wires,bbk shorty headers,2.5 o/r h-pipe,flowmaster catback exhaust,msd 6al ignition, B&M adjustable short throw shifter, steeda lowering springs

in addition to these mods i plan on installing msd 6al ignition, BBK shorty headers, trick flow track heat upper and lower intake, trick flow twisted wedge heads, trick flow stage 1 cam and 70 mm throttle body. these mods will be done this summer and then more later on.... ill keep everyone here updated...

Ken

Last edited:

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
my roomate has an 89 5.0 lx that is beefed up quite a bit... it's keepin up with my supra on low boost... but just wait until I turn it up... but... he gets me everytime when he says he's on ly 28K on the car and I say I've got 228K lol... clean car man... I like those foxbodies

suprarcr89

thanks.

the mods ill have on it this summer should throw it into the low 8's maybe high 7's in an 1/8th mile and then ill go from there looking into twin turbo or supercharging it in the future.

the color is purple just not my cup of tea... but i do agree it looks nice now i had to buff and wax it.. paint is coming off back bumper and maaco painted it purple before i got it so its not really going to hold up into the future and i love white and black cars and i had a black supra so i guess ill have a white mustang...

-Ken

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
not to thread jack but here's a few pics of my roomates 89 with only 28k on it...
mods:
70mm tb
full kenny belle suspension
4pt strut tower brace (kenny belle)
cobra R 4lugs
cai
1mm oversized valves
1.7 ford motorsport roller rockers
traction bars (only 1 and 1\2 inches off the ground)
hurst shifter (if you consider that a mod well I guess it was a short throw)
and I'm sure there are a few I'm missing... but he bought this car with only 6K on it and now it has 28K where it'll be sitting in storage until we get out of college... bad idea IMO b\c no one will be starting this thing up for almost 4yrs... he's going to have to do a complete rebuild when he pulls it back out... anyways here are the pics if anyone cares...

p166174_1.jpg

p166174_2.jpg

p166174_3.jpg

p166174_4.jpg

p166174_5.jpg

p166174_6.jpg

suprarcr89

thanks johnathon when i had the supra i had a suppressed love for domestics also just didnt like when they looked down on the supra thats something i will never do along with underestimating them

thats one clean lx your room mate has 7m-gte... your not thread jacking at all...

-Ken

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
When I was a kid I developed a love for foxbody stangs...My dad had a orange 70 mach one with the 351c...auto, but still an awesome car. He would take me to all the shows in it. Well....now we both have mk3's. Funny how that works.

Very nice purple-people-eater... :D if I ever quit mark three supes I'll be heading straight to a foxbody.