pics of the mustang

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
suprarcr89 said:
lanky i know they love the spray but i dont care for it too much. never have been a fan of it at all....

but i will supercharge or turbo it though....

thanks loki

there are a few turbo'd 5oh's here in KC... check out houseofboost.com
EDIT: it could also be hob.com

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Very nice, the only mustangs I really like are foxbodies. So much potential and look so mean. I'm trying to get my friend to buy a 92 LX cuz I couldn't afford it. Forced induction FTW. Those turbo stangs are crazy at the track.

7M-GTE that's a shame its gonna be sitting for so long, looks damn nice, so does your Supra in the background. Glad you guys survived that Tornado a few weeks go.

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
MassSupra89 said:
Very nice, the only mustangs I really like are foxbodies. So much potential and look so mean. I'm trying to get my friend to buy a 92 LX cuz I couldn't afford it. Forced induction FTW. Those turbo stangs are crazy at the track.

7M-GTE that's a shame its gonna be sitting for so long, looks damn nice, so does your Supra in the background. Glad you guys survived that Tornado a few weeks go.

yeah me too... I got a few scratches... but nothing major same with his stang... but yeah my roomate knows nothing about cars... he bought it with all of this stuff on there and I had to tell him/show him that it was all on there... so he was trying to get me to find someone to help him fix his car b\c something was wrong in the head's or something (I'm not a 5oh expert) but I told him that none of my buddies would want to help him fix his car just because he was going to store it for soo long and all the work that went into fixing the car before was going to go to waste... I don't know he didn't seem to understand all of that... but it's all good I guess he's havin his dad fund his repairs... so maybe I can post some vids soon of him and I playin around...:biglaugh:

L

lanky189

to be honest...a 5.8 and a 5.7 are really neither a 351 or a 350....they're all aproximations..

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
yup a chevy 350 is actually a 349.xxx cubic inch motor and so on

theyre all just rounded to make them sound easier and the 5.7 designation is not just for a 350, every .1 liter is like 6.14 cubic inches, so a 5.7 could be from a 343 CI motor to a 350 CI and a 5.8 would be from 351 to 357 ci's

wow im rambling

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Yea the 350 is like a 5.73 and the 351 is 5.75
just like the 302 isn't quite a 5oh... and 7M's are only 2,954cc