Picking up SUnshades and Blinker Covers on Wednesday

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Just wanted to through a quick thread up in this section in hopes to reach as many people as possible easily.

I'm picking up the Sunshades and Blinker Covers on Wednesday. Only other delay will be that I'm waiting on the finishing up on the brackets for the sunshades. Blinker covers (non-combined orders) will be shipped immediately.

Sunshades and combined shipping will have to wait till I get the brackets which should be another week or two.

Please refer to the GB thread if you don't know if you've sent a deposit, paid in full, or haven't sent anything, but are still on my list of people who said they'd take one.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67276

International shipping ask if you forgot the price.

Buyers in Australia, please wait till I can get an accurate quote on shipping before sending any final payments.

Thanks
Kevin

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
rs4rush;1001875 said:
Nice! Did you get my message on your phone? I'm going to seattle tonight and Ill take some pictures before I leave.

I got your message. If you're bringing the car over anyway, I'll get the diagram I need made then when I can see it up close.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Bend but will be back of Wednesday.

Kevin

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
I just realized that since I'm not home until tomorrow, I haven't been able to spend too much time to update everyone as I receive payments. Please don't worry if I haven't responded individually, I haven't had much access. Will be picking up the shades/blinker covers tomorrow and be home tomorrow evening.

Thanks
Kevin