Paypal : anyone doing this?

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Earn a Return on Your PayPal Balance

When you sign up for the Fund, your PayPal balance will translate into shares of the Money Market Fund, though the function of your PayPal account will not change. You will be assigned shares of the PayPal Money Market Fund automatically, and you will begin to earn monthly dividends. In addition to dividends, you are entitled to participate in events such as shareholder proxy votes.

The current yield is 3.89%* Learn more.

Is anyone doing this?....Is it worth it ?

Cheers,
Roy

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ive seen that...i get cash back on the debit card i have for my paypal account......the debit card owns....just make sure you dont spend a lot in a little bit of time...i spent about 800 in one day and they froze my account because they werent sure if it was legit... i had to call and wait on the phone for like two hours to tell them it was ok and they turned it back on :p

Disco Stu

Unaturally Aspirated
Apr 6, 2005
Forth Worth
money market funds rock, and paypal is the shit. I love having the card because some one can send me money and I can instantly use it wherever accepts mastercard, eg: auction ends, BAM money in my pocket

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
its on the paypal website....if you have a paypal account, log in and on the main page it will say "Earn a return on your account" or something like that...Click on that...

Cheers,
Roy