PAC NW 2010 Supra meet details

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Theres nothing wrong with crossing the boarder everyday, but I know for a fact the second or third time crossing that they will be giving you a hard time, most likely delaying you for hours at a time. It sucks

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tekdeus;1503777 said:
We had a meeting today. Give us a couple of weeks to post most of the details. This year's event will be kick-ass!

Exactly! We have a team formed to make this event run smooth as possible. Our goal to make sure everyone has a great, no, awesome and kick ass time! Details will come as we finalized certain things.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mattsplat72;1504138 said:
I will have to see . I may convince the wifey to come along and do some shopping . I am not to concerned with money I just like my "Bed Warm" ;).

Are we going to do shirts again this year?

It is undecided at this point but we are just getting started.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Enraged;1515791 said:
The link in the first post isn't working, can you post some basic details in this thread? Approx dates/locations, etc. Thanks.

There are no "approximate dates." The site link you see is actually just for the dates, nothing more. It wasn't meant be to be click able.

The dates ARE July 16, 17 and 18th 2010. :)

Drag racing Friday at Mission Raceway, Dyno the following day and cruise after wards, followed by show and shine Sunday with awards ceremony.

The site is almost ready to go up. When it does, it will have everything needed. We will ask to register asap. I will be editing the thread when its ready.

A side note: As mentioned in the other threads, Import Tuner will also be covering this event!

Duane

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1522892 said:
Careful, he may have spit in it... ;)

What are ya trying to say Dave? You think I'd waste your drink on Tom? Besides the fact that the price of my bar far exceeds the price of your car, wouldn't wanna waste good booze..lol..

;)

Last edited:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Dont mind me, just lurking.

I remember the 06 meet, it took 4 years but it looks like the same magic is coming back to the BC area. I remember Canada as the single most enjoyable supra event i've ever attended. The welded clutches, the broccoli pizza, getting lost in a mile long convoy, and oh yes, the techno.

*Duane, can I just say that I'm stoked you still have that avatar

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
americanjebus;1524288 said:
Dont mind me, just lurking.

I remember the 06 meet, it took 4 years but it looks like the same magic is coming back to the BC area. I remember Canada as the single most enjoyable supra event i've ever attended. The welded clutches, the broccoli pizza, getting lost in a mile long convoy, and oh yes, the techno.

*Duane, can I just say that I'm stoked you still have that avatar

lol Luigi! I still have this avatar, I love it! :biglaugh:

We are on a path that will help us grow this year even more. I hope you will be there this year bud! It has been a long time. Go register you and your car!

Duane

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
I'll do my best to politely and non-forcefully:icon_roll coerce him to go Duane:D

And Luise if you can get over your fear of popping the hood Ill drive over and help you get her back on the road

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
GC89;1525138 said:
I'll do my best to politely and non-forcefully:icon_roll coerce him to go Duane:D

And Luise if you can get over your fear of popping the hood Ill drive over and help you get her back on the road

Awesome! Get him going! You register too?!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Enraged;1541406 said:
any problems with police at past events? mostly concerned with noise/exhaust.

a bunch of well groomed gentlemen such as ourselfs, having problems with the cops?? nahhhh aint going to happen.

upgradedsupra;1541412 said:
No issues at all. I drive my car around every other day in the summer and have no issues also. :)

you dont drive in Delta at all do you? Those pricks pulled me over and gave me a bullshit ticket. I suppose if my headlights didnt hit their drivers door as I made that turn though they probably would have left me alone.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jayhall;1542622 said:
you dont drive in Delta at all do you?

Actually, I have. I've driven right next to a cop in Delta many times, and, with my current exhaust. :) No issues at all.

Nobody should have any issues with anything if you're doing nothing wrong. Stop making it out like they have to worry, because they don't.

Did you register yet Daryl?

Duane