Osama Bin Laden is Dead (Discuss)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1706554 said:
Who did your Govt Train/equip after Osama?
(please please please let it be the Victorian Speed Camera operators please :evil2: )

We could only wish, huh? Arizona (my old home) has been setting up more and more of them since I've left. :(

I do find it funny though, today's dictators were yesterdays freedom fighters, and like you pointed out, often equipped and/or trained by us to fight the Communist war machine. :icon_roll

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
This is how it all happend

funny-facebook-osama-bin-laden-status.jpg

best shit ever

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Poodles;1706503 said:
Well, it was the main goal of the war on terror, so maybe we can end some of these wars we're in...

I fail to see how killing him is grounds for ending our involvement in Afghanistan...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I don't know how killing him is a reason to celebrate. There is someone already to take his place, if you are going to say no on that, you are one big asshole.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
IBoughtASupra;1706931 said:
I don't know how killing him is a reason to celebrate. There is someone already to take his place, if you are going to say no on that, you are one big asshole.

I reread my post, and after extensive review I have concluded that I didn't say anything about someone taking his place or not.

Of course someone will, terrorist leaders are opportunistic bastards. But this has nothing to do with the thread. Killing him marked the end of a 10 year manhunt. The fact that this guy could evade a superpower like the United States for this long is pretty goddamn impressive, you have to admit. He was responsible for 9/11, and we got him. It's the same as catching a serial rapist. In the end, there are going to be a shit ton of rapists out there, but you got a big one and you put him away for good.

Someone else will take his place, big fucking deal. We will kill them too. The point is to kill them swiftly and brutally so that further down the road, nobody wants to jump into the position because of the fear of America's fucking hammer slamming their dick in two.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Greek;1706927 said:
I fail to see how killing him is grounds for ending our involvement in Afghanistan...

It was sarcasm because of course we won't stop out unconstitutional wars...

Also, it was our reason for going into Afghanistan. They also don't want us there, so why are we still there?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Poodles;1706944 said:
Also, it was our reason for going into Afghanistan. They also don't want us there, so why are we still there?

We've already set up camp, it's not like they can just take the tents down in a hurry like that... who really knows though? How's the opium trade been doing over in that part of the world since we arrived?