Osama Bin Laden is Dead (Discuss)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Does this mean the wars will end? *snicker*

Sounds fishy to me, but I'm always skeptical about what my government tells me.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
IJ.;1705856 said:
Another couple of million extremists ready to fill the void, all those free virgins ya know... :nono:

May the next whacko, Come on down !!!! And what will be our future relations with our "Allies" in Pakistan... They knew he was there all along....

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
IJ.;1705856 said:
Another couple of million extremists ready to fill the void, all those free virgins ya know... :nono:

+1 I am with you on that one Ian. There will always be terrorism regardless of what any one nation does. This just means the next leader won't be as known as Osama. Someone will step up bottom line.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
so i heard they had him on ice for a week or so....so what news was supposed to hit the press in the morning that they wanted to distract us from?

and now bho is gonna look like the hero

so it took us 10 years and how many billions of dollars to find a 6-7 arab hooked up to a dialysis machine?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
kamikazemkiii;1705883 said:
If its true, I wonder will it effect gas prices or not.

If anything I bet gas will spike briefly. Seems most any Middle Eastern conflict event has a quick effect on petroleum prices independent of whether the event actually has any effect on any part of oil production.

Good he's dead, but it's nothing ground breaking. There will be many, many more to fill his spot.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Anyone heard the theory about multiple decoys and fake tapes? Just saying....

Took us a few billions to find an Arab that needs a dialysis machine to stay alive and was said to be living in a cave....

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Just saw this on FB thought it was pretty funny...

tumblr_lkjsy1C9gd1qbgrseo1_500.jpg