Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

whenever. things kick into high gear around 5, but with the weather idk how many people will show up im gonna cruize down there in a few to see wat its like. but ill be down there at 5. ill wait for like 30 min and if noone shows up im gonna head out.

noone is out there rite now. maybe we should do this nxt saturday wen the weather is good.

Last edited:

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
redSUPRA '88;1700322 said:
whenever. things kick into high gear around 5, but with the weather idk how many people will show up im gonna cruize down there in a few to see wat its like. but ill be down there at 5. ill wait for like 30 min and if noone shows up im gonna head out.

noone is out there rite now. maybe we should do this nxt saturday wen the weather is good.

Yeah, I'll try to make it out there next Saturday.

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
Virginia (chesapeake/va beach)
A big thank you to Jordan, Joe, and Chase!! Thanks for coming out guys and helping me out! It was awesome to meet you guys and lmk if you guys ever need anything! And Im gonna talk to my friend about getting something setup before the big meet!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
johnnymartens123;1700679 said:
A big thank you to Jordan, Joe, and Chase!! Thanks for coming out guys and helping me out! It was awesome to meet you guys and lmk if you guys ever need anything! And Im gonna talk to my friend about getting something setup before the big meet!

No problem brotha, need anything lmk!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1700679 said:

It's always nice to see another 1j. :cool:

Nghty89;1699363 said:
That's the way almost all 240 Owners are.

And that's why I keep far away from VADriven and those groups who act like it... ie: most of the people who go to the Freedom Wash meets on weekends and such. Ricer mentality.

hahahahah you went to freedom wash too...

Btw, thanks for helping me put my front end back together, rabrownmk.

rabrownmk

Apr 13, 2010
Chesapeake
No problem, I'd like to hang out over there more often, but its just a long drive. Although on days like today, I dont mind just cruising.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1703816 said:
Yo anyone around the hampton area if the weather is nice this weekend anybody up for grabbing a bite to eat somewhere? Small cruise around town something. Soo bored around the house lol.

Dag nabbit. I just realized I forgot to go to Hardees last Saturday. D'oh! And I might end up in lynchburg this weekend. Rats.

johnnymartens123

Jan 8, 2011
Virginia (chesapeake/va beach)
sixpatch;1703814 said:
Re-dyno tune in t minus 4 hrs...
Nice! Let us know what you put down! O before I forget to ask if you dont mind one day if you can take me on a ride in your Supra that would be awesome. I just want to see if its any different than mine. I dont boost in first. So I was wondering if my SC rides similar to your Supra.

Last edited:

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1703828 said:
Nice! Let us know what you put down! O before I forget to ask if you dont mind one day if you can take me on a ride in your Supra that would be awesome. I just want to see if its any different than mine. I dont boost in first. So I was wondering if my SC rides similar to your Supra.

Will do, on both requests. :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Needboost;1703874 said:
thats a hour from my house what you going to lynchburg for

0:) that's my town I go to party in. The Black Mamba knows better than to cause trouble in his own back yard. Public trouble anyway. :cool: