Ongoing General MRSO Chat Area

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1704005 said:
Nice! Just makes me want to take my car to the dyno now. Hey Chase are you running any type of BCC?

Yep. Running a Greddy BCC. But it's a bit iffy, so I may swap it out for another one. I like it ok. I just think mine is getting old and wearing out or something.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
A big thanks to everyone who came out, came out late, tried to come out, or were supporting from home/work. It really meant alot guys, I appreciate y'all greatly.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
s000pra89T;1704217 said:
Good increase there, man. Still stock exhaust?

But of course. :cool:
My car is like the worst kind of fart..... Silent but Deadly. Anyone who encounters it is left on the side of the road coughing, gagging, gasping for air and asking themselves WTF was that!? :)

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
johnnymartens123;1705497 said:
Jordan, you have cured the 1st gear no boost problem. Thanks dude!!! Block off plate worked wonders.

Yeah, I thought something was up when I read that. I was gonna pm you about checking it out. Glad u fixed it!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
johnnymartens123;1705987 said:
So you could do work on stainless steel? If so that would be awesome!! my turbo exhaust manifold needs a little work so that the turbo can fit. Lmk I'll bring it over where ever you are at in jiffy. lol :)

Yes Mark will make your car fly into the sky!!!! he's a beast and does great work. I told you Johnny your in good hands now.

johnnymartens123;1705497 said:
Jordan, you have cured the 1st gear no boost problem. Thanks dude!!! Block off plate worked wonders.

Awsome!!! glad to help brotha, easy fix!!!