Are U Here 2 take My Baby
s000pra89T;1104727 said:
Fuzz....nice one. :biglaugh:

080813110113701018.gif

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
s000pra89T;1104727 said:
FuzzI really hope there's no controversies in him winning all those golds, unlike Marion Jones.

Phelps volunteered for the Bejing Olympics super drug testing thing, so I doubt there will be any drugging controversies. Just the way he is built makes him a pure swimmer. He has the upper body of a 6'8" man and a lower body of a 6'0" man. A 6'7" wingspan and he is double jointed. I'm surprised he cant jump out of the water like a freakin dolphin:icon_lol:.

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
626na;1105220 said:
didnt he just lose?

nah he won his final for the gold, and then won his semi-final race. you may have got lost because he placed second going into the finals tomorrow for his race, though he came first in his heat.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
A bit OT I know, but did you guys notice that the swimming schedule was changed to heats at night and finals in the morning just so those of you in North America can watch the finals in prime time?

626na

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
cali
im really confused right now lol...
when is the usa basketball team playing again and when is phelps gonna race again? pacific time.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
LilMissMkIII;1105281 said:
A bit OT I know, but did you guys notice that the swimming schedule was changed to heats at night and finals in the morning just so those of you in North America can watch the finals in prime time?

I know how you feel, but Im on the West Coast and so while I am watching it in prime time, Im watching it tape delayed and therefore have to avoid this thread and others like it or it spoils the results for me. Last night I made the mistake of reading this thread and saw the womens gymnastics results before they were on TV :nono: kind of ruined the show for me.

jesse420;1105441 said:
my friend is in the olympics. demitries andrea in 165 pound i boxed with him
how did he do?

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
626na;1105351 said:
im really confused right now lol...
when is the usa basketball team playing again and when is phelps gonna race again? pacific time.

phelps races tonight i believe, i dont know what time

Facime;1105582 said:
I know how you feel, but Im on the West Coast and so while I am watching it in prime time, Im watching it tape delayed and therefore have to avoid this thread and others like it or it spoils the results for me. Last night I made the mistake of reading this thread and saw the womens gymnastics results before they were on TV :nono: kind of ruined the show for me.

how did he do?

my apologies, didnt know you had to watch the tape delay

I cant wait for track and field "worlds fastest man" is local :)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Fuzz420;1105698 said:
my apologies, didnt know you had to watch the tape delay

Perfectly ok, it was my own fault. I meant to put in the original title *spoilers possible*

I too am addicted to the Olympics, and Im wondering how Im going to get coverage tomorrow night at the PacNW Supranationals ;)

So far Phlipper err... I mean Phelps has been flawless and I expect nothing less than world records and golds from his remaining finals.

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
I was watching womens beach volleyball today, Germany vs. Brazil. Holy shit I am live with the two girls on Team Germany.

As for Phelps, if I could bet 100,000$ on his swim tonight I would. Unless he gets hurt he is a sure thing for his last 3 races.

Tonight marks the beginning of the olympics for me, since track and field is starting, and it is getting closer to the end of basketball and volleyball and golds for all of our teams.

Tae361

Jul 15, 2008
NY
absolutely amazing i dont know how he pulled that off, i had to rewind it on my DVR because I didnt believe it!