Oklahoma Thread

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
Yah, we should get a meet up n going. That be sweet. I know right now everybody got some things to take care of which is good since its fall/winter but hopefully we'll get someting going when it starts warming up. Hell, if we can get something planned in fall/winter am good with that too.

Just put down a timeframe you'll think u'll be up and ready and we try to shoot/plan around that.

mine: hmmm... Early-Mid December am good to go

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
ill alleast be done with my ae86 in december but probably wont finish the sup till next spring..

Last edited:

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey have you done your 1jz wiring yet? i finished mine but i'm having some problems w/ it, could you mayb help me out?

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
That'd be cool.

I'm getting my shims in tomorrow, so I'll be back on the road again. The wideband wiring is in place and just waiting on breaking the bung loose to install the sensor. My full maft-pro kit is still looking sad sitting in my room :/. I think this winter break I'll get it installed and working (also converting half my garage into a workshop :D).

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
86_sports_1jz said:
hopefully i'll get my wiring straight by early december and meet up w/ all you guys

hey if you need some help, i wouldnt mind takin the drive up/down there to help you out n all. All am waiting for my is getting my 240 up n running and am down to help you out. I should get that deal figured out today *crossing fingers* lol. But yah, just let me know

Fozbo said:
I'm getting my shims in tomorrow, so I'll be back on the road again.

I thought you got your head done at folks or was it just the bottom end?

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
^^ 86sports1jz definately help this man out on his 1j wiring harness. He had everything done, and now his 1j wont start. So he's kinda having to start from scratch with the wiring harness.

If you can PM me and i can give him a shout. He lives in westville, OK.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
blackgamer16 said:
hey if you need some help, i wouldnt mind takin the drive up/down there to help you out n all. All am waiting for my is getting my 240 up n running and am down to help you out. I should get that deal figured out today *crossing fingers* lol. But yah, just let me know

yea that would be great but i'm out of time now it won't be for a couple of weeks cuz i have finals so i'll let you know. o yea by the way i have an automatic soarer 1jz w/ the auto harness and ecu

MA70Supra88

Boostless
Mar 31, 2005
Boerne, TX
I just had to drive my Supra from Bartlesville to Ponca City. It was like driving on a 70 mile long skating rink. :aigo: Thank God I got my new tires mounted last weekend.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
kabanimk3supra said:
anyone going out tonight?
i would like to arrange some kind of meet if there is enough people.
lmk

Going out to...? i know its a day lata but let me know and if its no too far, wouldnt mind meeting up, if it is. Just let me know in advance.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
blackgamer16 said:
Going out to...? i know its a day lata but let me know and if its no too far, wouldnt mind meeting up, if it is. Just let me know in advance.

man its snowing tonight. i hear the roads are really bad. i have been at work all day. depending on road conditions, i might not drive tonight

Fozbo

7M Love
Apr 4, 2005
Norman, Oklahoma
So I finally got the supra running again. I'm having a weird timing issue (timing goes way outta whack once in a while). I think it might be the CPS, dunno.

Anyone down for a meet sometime?

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
Sounds good, what day you plan on having one?

Hey Devon, if your having cps problems, i would just test it out for resistance most likely its gone out. I had to by a new one from Toyota, i think a lil under 500 but I can get one alot cheaper than that now thru my new job. Just let me know if you need one.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
hey if you guys have a meet i'll be willing to drive up there to meet you all. let me know when and where it might be held, it'd me nice to see some mkIIIs for a change