Oklahoma Thread

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
loka there is one out here but its a 86-88 and i don't know if the OG is willing to give it up

p.s. loka you make a funny looking super hero, lee and mong make real looking super heros

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
I sold my ae86 for a little more than a grand which was stupid since i put around 12 grand into it, it was an 85 gts with jdm bumpers, bunch of wheels etc.. I defintaly loved both my old cars but needed something more relaible till im out of college. Definatly not to salty though, im loving my new is300. Id be more than down to still meet up though the is300 has an na supra heart lol.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
dang that sucks i was just looking for a 86 or a mkii as a new daily driver but 1000 for a gts, thats a pretty good deal. i wish i would've known you were selling a 86 a couple of weeks ago. i want a daily driver!

oh yea, what motor did you have in it? stock 4age? silver top? yours was the red two tone corolla right?

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
damn that suxs you sold your ae86 and especially for that cheap. Thats one hell of a deal for that guy. lol N really i wouldnt care if you showed up in a pinto, a supra guy is always a Supra Guy! Always welcomed as well.

86_sports_1jz;925473 said:
hey guys who here plans to go to tx2k8?

I'll be heading down, not sure if i will be in my supra, way too much of a laundry list to get it running top notch.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
it had couple gze's in it and a couple stock bluetops, it was also the white one if you ever saw it around town. I'll definitely have to come to a local supra meet when it gets warmer. I wish i could make it down to tx2k8 but ill probably just try to shoot for SILV

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
86_sports_1jz;927113 said:
loka there is one out here but its a 86-88 and i don't know if the OG is willing to give it up

p.s. loka you make a funny looking super hero, lee and mong make real looking super heros

Kong took the picture..he sucks..haha..

i wouldnt mind a 86-88 mk3...i can always do the 89+ conversion.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
mk3_dude;929735 said:
Toua, this is the Hmong guys 2J mk3 if you havent seen it yet. he's trying to sell it cause of some issues i believe.

http://forums.ok-speed.com/showthread.php?t=29567

god damn, that car is a fucking beast, it is a real sleeper. theres no way you could tell that had a single turbo 2j in it just by looking. only way you might think its fast is the huge front mount, looks so stock but probably is so fast. o... god its still on the sawblades. thats sick!

mk3_dude

Boost Master
May 10, 2005
Arkansas
86_sports_1jz;929914 said:
god damn, that car is a fucking beast, it is a real sleeper. theres no way you could tell that had a single turbo 2j in it just by looking. only way you might think its fast is the huge front mount, looks so stock but probably is so fast. o... god its still on the sawblades. thats sick!

Yea his supra is REEEAAAL sleeper. Ive seen it at the shop a couple times, its a badass supra. But if i remember correctly, he couldnt really keep it up date. Its badass car though! In the front between the nose and the Radiator Upper support, He has that Aluminum PLating covering the hood latch area and printed into it saying " MKIII SUPRA.......A REAL 500WHP+ SUPRA" Its sick dude. Makes me nut all over my self for not stepping it up. lol.....Im sure you wouldnt though cause your a 600hp 1JZGTE. hahahaha...haha