Ohio

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
Any one in here live in ohio? I never seem to notice any one in here from ohio. It would dbe cool to meet up with some people in ohio. Let me know who lives here!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Bleh, I lived in Ohio for almost 2 months... hated it.
Glad you guys are having a better experience there than I did, lol.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Tanya said:
Bleh, I lived in Ohio for almost 2 months... hated it.
Glad you guys are having a better experience there than I did, lol.
From living in ohio all my life....i can honestly say i HATE IT. When I save enough money....im moving outta ohio....i just dont know where i wanna go.:icon_razz no winters=awesome. NW ohio is one of the worst places to live ever......i like Indiana a lot better than ohio...but still has snow. Any suggestions? Oh btw...sorry for hijack:icon_bigg

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
sweet dude...I hate ohio as well... I grew up in southern california....Oceanside to be exact.....ill check out the site right now...yeah i may have been able to go to the ohio meet but it took me 2 and a half weeks for them to let me post anything after i registered....LOL..thanks for the replys guys...

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
I live in Bowling Green.

And i like ohio. It's the epitome of average. It's nice because the weather does what weather traditionally does. Crime isnt horrible. And the terrain is different. People complain because they are bored and don't have any imagination.

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
osiderida06 said:
sweet dude...I hate ohio as well... I grew up in southern california....Oceanside to be exact.....ill check out the site right now...yeah i may have been able to go to the ohio meet but it took me 2 and a half weeks for them to let me post anything after i registered....LOL..thanks for the replys guys...

Yea im from Socal too, Orange County. How'd you end up in Ohio?

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
Well I am originally from ohio. I moved out ther when i was real young. To young to remember. So after i graduted i was going to go to a community college. So i figured if i was going to a cc then i might as well go to one back home so i can be with the reest of my family that i have been away from for so long. I mean i always came back to visit about once a year but that wasnt really enough. So back to oiho i went...Ill move back some day though. I have a gf and a baby now. So when she gets alil older we will move out there i just dont want to take my gf away from her family soo soon. I dont think she would be ready to move yet. And yeha i have been to Hunt. Beach many times.

mk3ftMFw

Mini Toon Burnout!! FTW!!
Jan 24, 2007
Cincy
the underground car scene in cincy is alright... there are some spots but there mostly honda dominated.

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
well i guess when i get built up here in about 6 months were all going to have to go down there and show the honda guys up. I used to have a mitsu eclipse. It was badass...there are pics in the build thread. But anyways all mitsu guys hate honda guys so i guess that is where i grew my hatred toward hondas!