OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
haha yea there is no such thing as raising up a car, only 2 things I know, low, and fuck ton low haha. At least my car is 4x4 status though like someone else I know cough george cough cough haha.

Green7mgte

Dec 30, 2009
North Canton, Ohio, United States
canton to Cleveland I can do.. but back? idk man.. oh got my valve cover bolts in today.. Heading to Geneva tomorrow for the weekend so Ill have it back up n running Sunday or Monday.. Still need new tires tho. Ill see if I can't pull a friend.. just concrete a date and location and Ill be there.. maybe Ill throw a huffy in the trunk just in case i break down on 77..

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
Can we just not do it right after CMS drift events (so if there is an oopsie we have time to correct)? They should be running before events at a minimum

and Jonah.. chris's supra will run when I say it does.. :D J/K but only a little.. I really do have to do the pedal swap and stuff still

and a meet should be between Cleveland and Columbus.. or during a Cleveland drift

^lol good one.

and wornout- did you say something about 4x4/monster truck ride height? lolol
p1842534_1.jpg

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
i've heard varied views on the 2j turbo vs fire wall issue

i've been told they fit.. then i've heard some people needed to take a hammer to their firewall to get it to fit

and we already have a spare 2j block taking up room.. don't want another one

cressylove

May 14, 2012
ohio
jonahs_supra;1842502 said:
yea
buy a turbo supra with blown motor
pull r154
part out the rest then scrap it haha

Yeah then it can sit in tour garage forever because you dont have time to scrap it :/