OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Yakuza sounds like its going to be a nice start for you. On another note, I finally got to take my supra for a spin today, and damn did i miss her haha.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
i was a little busy that day
plus zach said that dyno day for dogs was a bust...so i dont feel so bad haha
but i will be attending the car show up in canton...forget the date

my buddy said he will pick up the fuel tank on monday when he drives back to columbus
ill txt ya later tonight boo boo

Green7mgte

Dec 30, 2009
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Canton.. more precisely, Jackson twp.

My starter went out on my car.. and instead of buying a swivel adapter I decided to take the intake off and replace all the gaskets from upper plenum to valve covers..
just waiting on my new driftmotion valve cover bolts to put it all back together. When I have my valve covers off is there anything I can spot as a warning sign to a bad head or valve issues? Should have it back on the road next week.. I work till Friday then Im Geneva on the lake bound!

fuck it dude, we should put together a small meet anyway. theres this car club up here that doesnt have enough (or any) toyotas. and we should schedule the meet on the same day as one of theirs so we can party crash and show them how 80's toyotas roll. invite your friends? lets get like 5-10 of us out for it

cressylove

May 14, 2012
ohio
Hey!!! Is that a fat joke? Thats bullshit! Screw you guys!!! Haha

Id be down for a meet and cruise ....calm down jonah i said meet as in a gathering not meat as in man meat which we all know gets you hott ;)

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Yes cressylove it was a fat joke Haha j/p

I'm down for a meet. But thinking Columbus is a little more central for the guys up north

It'll be more of a race to see who breaks down 1st lol

Still either location is cool with me. I'll be up in Canton in June for the car show

Maybe then Chris will have his 1j supra running????????