just for those who are worried about others on or around the highway
there was no cars for miles ahead or behind
and it was a straight stretch with no businesses or houses

:)

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
So your saying you lost to a celica haha. Thanks jonah, it sounds better in person then on sara's phone ha. As for the third that's what I am shooting for, so far it might still happen.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
^^ not my fault his car was as quick as mine lol...really it was a dead even race even though i was pulling on him(just a little bit though lol)
not to mention im on stock boost, stock motor, intercooler, air filter etc...well i do have a 2.5" cat back straight threw exhaust lol

should have my downpipe and wideband next weekend to start tuning on the maft pro
once i get the maftpro down pat then ill start doing the bolt on upgrades
going to install boost controller and see how well it works using the maft pro tonight on tuner pro rt

Slick Nick

Apr 8, 2008
Youngstown, OH
Just giving you a hard time jonah cuz it was a celica (i never liked those cars specifically the 7th gen). My supra would lose to anything right now considering it cant move!

turboturtle

Apr 26, 2012
Wadsworth ,ohio
hey guys i am looking at a 88 mk3 , the guy say it needs a new steering column because the car dosn't have any power steering and ideas guys ... if you think it is alot of work ... i mit let it go he wants 3000 for it and new motor and trans

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
turboturtle;1839957 said:
hey guys i am looking at a 88 mk3 , the guy say it needs a new steering column because the car dosn't have any power steering and ideas guys ... if you think it is alot of work ... i mit let it go he wants 3000 for it and new motor and trans

You probably need a new Power steering pump or rack or something. I doubt its the column though.