OHIO thread

question for those who care. since everyone knows you cant -just- go for big power, you gotta mix in a bit of bling... well. im gonna be getting 2 tial 44mm mvr wastegates in purple... the question =
how do people feel about the valve covers and entire front subframe being powdercoated purple to match the tials?

jonahs_supra;1837592 said:
on black car with black engine bay?
i think a nice shiney purple, with some chrome/polished aluminum inside a black engine bay would look pretty nice

yeah. and i was thinking the entire subframe too, it wouldnt be something many people would notice with the engine in though lol. and yeah the intake mani, compressor and intercooler piping will either be polished or pc'd in black nickel chrome. cant decide yet.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
wornoutsupra;1836684 said:
On another note, does anyone need any parts. My buddy is parting out the supra he bought from Jonah. The motor shit and 5 speed stuff he is keeping and I am buying the spoiler. Just pm me if your looking for anything.

limited slip and my rear bumper that jonah was supposed to keep

jonahs_supra;1837280 said:
yup bumper and fenders sitting in my garage
i didnt remove rear bumper
i forgot lol

ass

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
You said the guy buying the shell wanted it.. and since it'll sit on a shelf/ground until we blow one and need another I was okay with letting it go

now.. the back bumper was more important then front lol

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Thats how I do shit jonah you know this haha. Yakuza I think that would be interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Also Yakuza ask jonah, I never have a nice face on according to him I take to much steroids haha so there for I am always looking mean haha.

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
YakuzaKirby;1836978 said:
i need oppinions. im up in the air between 3 turbos, i kinda have an idea which i like the most. but i want some input from you guys. - 1. Garret 4202 with 1.01 ar twin scroll turbine. 2. Precision PT7168 CEA dbb with hp ported compressor cover and .81 ar open t4 turbine. 3. Precision PT6466 CEA dbb with .84 ar twin scroll turbine.

1 is rated up to 1000hp. 2 is rated to 945hp. and 3 is rated to 900hp.
and for options 1 or 3 it'll be using a sp quickspool valve.

I've made north of 700whp on a 7M with a 6765 CEA .81 single scroll. I'm currently running the same with a 1.0 twin scroll and see smoother power and spoolup (hint the divider takes up room, it's closer to .81 actual volume). If I were to change again I'd go with the xx66, probably a 6766, and definitely get one of the newer design wheels (CEA, "Billet", etc). My 6765 spools up sooner and provides much more power earlier than my old SP63.

And to the guy "turtle", if 330hp is your goal it's easily obtainable with a good 7M and the stock TCCS ecu. I would not recommend any sort of standalone ECU, stick with the MAFT or LIPP/Lexus afm/550/afc combo.

bfr1992t;1837811 said:
I've made north of 700whp on a 7M with a 6765 CEA .81 single scroll. I'm currently running the same with a 1.0 twin scroll and see smoother power and spoolup (hint the divider takes up room, it's closer to .81 actual volume). If I were to change again I'd go with the xx66, probably a 6766, and definitely get one of the newer design wheels (CEA, "Billet", etc). My 6765 spools up sooner and provides much more power earlier than my old SP63

yeah im leaning towards the 6466 with a twin scroll .84 housing. plans are gonna get pushed back a couple months though- looks like im buying a 2jzgte swapped Cressida to be my DD