OHIO thread

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ok so against my better feelings I am going to apologize to mk3 for sounding snappy or mean about the whole event thing. It is what it is, I never get snappy with anyone, and I think no one should get snappy with anyone else on forums. so yeah, sorry for being a "asshole" if i was, i guess I did have a little to much to drink last night haha. In no way, shape or form do I think i am a "Drifter" nor will I ever, plus I have never drifted before. At some point though alot of people have bitched about the shit that the guys from clubloose have put in for rules and fees for driving, and honestly I am just tired of hearing about it, it is what it is.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
On another note, does anyone need any parts. My buddy is parting out the supra he bought from Jonah. The motor shit and 5 speed stuff he is keeping and I am buying the spoiler. Just pm me if your looking for anything.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
well he is keeping that ha. Like I said he is keeping all motor components and motor, trans and all 5 speed stuff, and I am buying the spoiler. Everything else is up for grabs.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
dont both with seats...theyre garage blue and ripped like no other
good targa
shocks are blown
lower ball joints are loose
hood is in great shape
all windows in good shape
electric locks and windows works flawlessly
89+ tails in perfect shape with no cracks or defect...center section has a crack and section of it missing
NON abs car....AIRHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drivers air bag deployed
IIRC gauge cluster in good shape
actually its a rust free shell
has good 89+ side moldings on drivers door all the way around to passenger side above rear wheel........grey in color
has all the a/c system in tact
drivers mirror is 89+ white
passenger mirror is pre89 grey
front calipers are frozen solid
non tems car
switch cluster on left side beside steering column is good
blue dash has a crack
blue door panels are in ok condition
cant remember but i think its a cruise control car
rear hatch shocks are good
wiper motors work
antenna i believe is inop
i believe drivers seat is electric

the catless downpipe im pretty sure george is keeping

got my viper alarm installed finally today
after finding out my door switches where bad and not making good contact
23 bucks a piece from toyota lol

Last edited:
i need oppinions. im up in the air between 3 turbos, i kinda have an idea which i like the most. but i want some input from you guys. - 1. Garret 4202 with 1.01 ar twin scroll turbine. 2. Precision PT7168 CEA dbb with hp ported compressor cover and .81 ar open t4 turbine. 3. Precision PT6466 CEA dbb with .84 ar twin scroll turbine.

1 is rated up to 1000hp. 2 is rated to 945hp. and 3 is rated to 900hp.
and for options 1 or 3 it'll be using a sp quickspool valve.

airhead04;1837035 said:
1.01 is going to be a LAG monster. Your going to have to rev higher than stock to get any use from it.

ill be changing over to a full BC valvetrain and some aggressive port work. along with BC rods and TMS spec JE pistons- hoping to rev safely to 8k. - and i was kinda leaning toward the 6466 with a .84 a/r twin scroll t4 turbine and an sp quickspool valve. :)

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
I was going to to say way to be a douche wornout.. but I won't :icon_bigg

Anyway i told the guy on OD i'm painting my drift spares black and glittery just for them and I won't judge them as assholes yet.. he seems cool

I kinda want the diff out of the car.. Jonah said I couldn't have it cause your friend was taking the car.. I believe i already have it's bumpers and fenders at jonahs waiting on me